chapter forty one• just a bowl of water ☆

"𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒙."

____________________

'𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍'

-𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑹

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

hey yeah it's me again:) i would just like to thank the few of you who have stuck with me since the beginning of the book

hey yeah it's me again:) i would just like to thank the few of you who have stuck with me since the beginning of the book. you mean the world to me and everyday i get happier knowing you still read through all of my shitty writing before I edited it recently.

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

"Hello, Potter, L/n.." said Moody. "Come in, then."

Harry gave y/n a small nudge then walked inside. They had been inside Dumbledore's office once before; it was a very beautiful, circular room, lined with pictures of previous headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts, all of whom were fast asleep, their chests rising and falling gently.

Cornelius Fudge was standing beside Dumbledore's desk, wearing his usual pinstriped cloak and holding his lime-green bowler hat.

"Harry!" said Fudge jovially, moving forward. "Y/n." He said almost grimly. "How are you?"

"Fine," Harry lied. "Swell." Y/n smiled sarcastically.

"We were just talking about the night when Mr. Crouch turned up on the grounds," said Fudge. "It was you twowho found him, was it not?"

"Yes," said Harry. Then, feeling it was pointless to pretend that he hadn't overheard what they had been saying, he added, "I didn't see Madame Maxime anywhere, though, and she'd have a job hiding, wouldn't she?"