chapter forty• the connection ☆

"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉"

____________________

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔

-𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒏

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

hey yeah it's me I'm changing your birthday for the last time sorry babes- it's now october 31st ;) halloween bitches also byrecka is like pastry dough with feta or jam or anything you want

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

"I don't like you at all y/n." Harry huffed angrily his eyes squinting slightly from the golden lights radiating out of the overhead candles that lit the room. "What did she do this time?" Ron asked unknowingly starting an a petty yet comical argument. Y/n harshly jabbed the top Rons foot with the back or her heel while Harry grumbled quietly under his breath before shortly answering, "Y/n called me stupid."

"But I didn't call you stupid." Y/n tried to reason but the boy wasn't taking it. His cheeks stayed flushed red with embarrassment and tinges of anger. Harry have her a look that kinda made her want to slap him in the face but also feel bad. More towards the slap though. "You did you called me stupid." Harry retorted to the girl, a whiny tone laced in his voice.

"Ok well I didn't mean to call you stupid but when I asked to spell orange and you asked me "you mean the fruit or the color", it kind of caught me off guard sorry." Y/n said trying not to sound degrading when she continued, "Darling I'm sorry but come on it's universal."

"Shut up y/n I'm going to be mad at you for the rest of the day and forget about it in the morning and act like nothing happened" Harry said clobbering up the old creaky stairs to his messy dorm. "ITS O.R.E.N.G.E IN CASE YOU ARE STILL WONDERING." Harry shouted with animosity from his shared room. Laughter ruptured from y/n's chest, well more like breathy wheezes.