chapter thirty five• prefects bathroom ☆

'𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈'

______________

'𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅'

-𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒃𝒚 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐

_____________

Warnings: swearing, pita skeezer 🧍🏻‍♀️, an extremely hot orphan,

_____________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
[third person POV]

To say y/n was pissed was an utter understatement. Harry had been basically avoiding her for a while. Not to mention keeping things from her. They were in the tournament together, yet he was acting as if only he had been placed in the treacherous tournament.

At this point y/n was fuming, she had to find out from Draco Malfoy giving them a ruddy copy of the daily prophet that Rita Skeeter wrote about Hagrid being half-giant. What. The. Hell.

Professor Grubbly-Plank had just introduced the students to a sleek and shiny unicorn. Y/n didn't want anything to do with the lesson if Hagrid wasn't teaching but the professor made all of the girls go up to pet it. According to Grubbly-plank the horned animal prefers womens touch.

Harry and Ron stayed back, away from the crown of giggling girls and snappy slytherins in order finished reading the prophet.

"What d'you mean, 'we all hate Hagrid'?" Harry spat at Malfoy. "What's this rubbish about him" He pointed at Crabbe, "Getting a bad bite off a flobberworm? They haven't even got teeth!" Crabbe was sniggering, apparently very pleased with himself. Y/n overheard, much to crabbes displeasure.

"And neither will Crabbe when I'm done with him." Y/n grumbled walking away from the magical creature. She hadn't let it, but left it yearning for her touch.

"L/n, L/n, L/n. I'd much rather have your hands all over me instead of Crabbe." Draco winked. Y/n wanted to throttle him of a cliff. But she decided against it and slightly composed herself.

"I'd love to beat the shit out of your pureblood ass." Y/n smiled, her voice came out in a sickly sweet tone. One that no one was used to. Draco rolled his eyes. "Giving threats now l/n?"