chapter twenty three• bug ☆

"Bug!" "Where?!"

•**•**•**•**•

"And this type of love isn't rational it's physical."

- Criminal by Brittany Spears

•**•**•**•**•

Warnings: swearing

*゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚*

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・* ◇

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

(•Third person POV•)

"I don't believe it!" Ron said, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang. "Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!"

"What's so special about Vikky?" Y/n asked turning towards Ron his eyes still gleaming with admiration.

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player," said Hermione.

"Vikky plays quidditch?" Y/n now turned towards Hermione. She was ignored both times.

"Only a Quidditch player?" Ron said, looking at her as though he couldn't believe his ears. "Hermione he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school!"

"Wait did you say Vikky? As in the Vikky you were talking about in the train? As in you know Viktor Krum?!" Ron asked hopefully.

"Yeah but I had no idea he was famous." Y/n shrugged.

"You've got to introduce me!"

"I don't know if he even remembers me. But I don't really care, wasn't that close to him."

As they recrossed the entrance hall with the rest of the Hogwarts students heading for the Great Hall, Harry saw Lee Jordan jumping up and down on the soles of his feet to get a better look at the back of Krum's head.

Several sixth-year girls were frantically searching their pockets as they walked.

"Oh I don't believe it, I haven't got a single quill on me —"