chapter thirty eight• snuffles returns ☆

𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

____________________

𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆

-𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

you Hermione and Luna year six^

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

Tommy had left a week ago, he had to get back to america. Y/n hated it there. It's just an awful country to begin with.

Y/n was walking with the trio to the library, Hermione insisted on everyone studying. A few obnoxious laughs were heard down the hall, a group of third year Gryffindor boys surrounding a scared Ravenclaw first year. Hermione already knew what was about to happen so she took y/n's books from her.

"HEY. What the hell is going on here?" Y/n spat angrily ready to strangle someone. That's when she noticed the crimson stain on the young girls grey pleated skirt.

"She's nasty that's what's going on." One boy laughed high-fiving the other.

"Oh you sick fucks. You really have nothing better to do than this. Are fucking with me right now?" Y/n said passing the girl her robe with a few tampons and pads winking and nodding towards the bathroom. But- the boys were resistant and stood in front of the door.

Y/n is furious and decides to pull something. She flickers her head to the side a bit, the third years started to pee themselves.

"Aww were you blocking the door so she didn't see you guys going onto the girls bathroom? How preciously pathetic." Y/n pouted a lip out as the boys scurried down the hall to clean themselves up.