chapter two• letter☆

[your pov]

It hadn't been easy. After word spread around that you were a product of "He who shall not be named" and had contracted a sort of "terrible burden," from the death of your mother, the school you had been loyal to for two years decided to transfer you. You knew who you were and what you had, but it wasn't your fault. You'd learned of your mother's past and your own from Madam Maxine your first year. You knew of Harry Potter, as well as your Mother and his being friends. That's why you were there that night after all.

It was a long time coming, you knew it was too good to be true. But it's always hard to admit it to yourself . Summer had come and gone and it was time to start a new school, of course you were nervous... who wouldn't be?

You had gotten a letter in the mail with a list of your school supplies, a man named Harris was supposed to come and take you.

You swore you've heard that name before but couldn't place it.

You packed your trunk diligently, trying to not to overpack as you usually did. Many things raced through your mind as nervous settled in. You knew it was going to be a big transition.

—————

Another short chapter but I promise they get longer I just need to edit the cringe out