chapter twenty five• oh shit... ☆

"No minnie"

•**•**•**•**•

"I'm going back to 505..if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive"

-505 by Arctic Monkeys

•**•**•**•**•

Warnings: swearing, diffusing the tENsiON.. French

*゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚*

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

(•Third person POV•)

"Harry Potter and Y/n L/n.."

The two teens sat there, aware that every head in the Great Hall had turned to look at them. They was stunned. They felt numb. Surely they dreaming. Both had not heard correctly.

There was no applause. A buzzing, as though of angry bees, was starting to fill the Hall; some students were standing up to get a better look at the helpless teens as they sat, frozen, in their seat.

Up at the top table, Professor McGonagall had got to her feet and swept past Ludo Bagman and Professor Karkaroff to whisper urgently to Professor Dumbledore, who bent his ear toward her, frowning slightly.

Harry and y/n turned to Ron and Hermione; beyond them, they saw the long Gryffindor table all watching the two, openmouthed.

"I didn't put my name in," Harry and y/n said blankly in unison. "You know we didn't."

Both of them stared just as blankly back. At the top table, Professor Dumbledore had straightened up, nodding to Professor McGonagall.

Y/n finally got up and slammed her fist into the table.

"No minnie. Fuck this shit." Y/n looked up at the teachers table and a few students snickered.

"Every fucking year something happens. Safest place my ass. Right now I'm pretty sure azkaban is safer. Fuck this tournament I didn't put my name in that ratchet ass cup."