chapter forty three• the tragic task ☆

'𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌'

____________________

'𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏'

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

Y/n and Harry heard Bagman's whistle for the second time. Krum had entered the maze.

"Krums in." Harry said as he sped up. "Woah look at the big brain on brad." Y/n smirked outrunning harry by a few feet. He turned one way and y/n another.

His chosen (one is you<3 lol sorry) path seemed completely deserted.

"Hey dumbass over here." Y/n said waving harry the other way. He turned right, and hurried on, holding his wand high over his head, trying to see as far ahead as possible. Still, there was nothing in sight. Well except y/n.

Bagman's whistle blew in the distance for the third time. All of the champions are inside now.

Harry kept looking behind him. The feeling that he was being watched poured over him. The maze was growing darker with every passing minute as the sky overhead deepened to navy. "Harry look it's a fork. Do you think it could pick up like big pieces of watermelon. I like watermelon." Y/n said reaching a three way path.

"Stop talking." Harry began, "Point Me," he whispered to his wand, holding it flat in his palm.

The wand spun around once and pointed toward his right, into solid hedge. That way was north, harry was about to tell y/n they needed to take a left but she was already doing that.

The path ahead was empty too, and when they reached a right turn and took it, the two again found their way unblocked. Harry didn't know why, but the lack of obstacles was unnerving him. Surely he should have met something by now? It felt as though the maze were luring him into a false sense of security. Y/n thought the twigs sticking out if the ground that she has tripped on four times were enough obstacles.