chapter forty seven• death returns ☆

____________________

"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥-"

____________________

"𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

____________________

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[second person pov]

You stepped off the train and met back up with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Since this year had been sickeningly long, everyone got a side hug.

When you hugged harry he turned towards you. With his breath fanning against the side of your face and neck he whispered, "don't check your pocket until you're home."

You were wildly impatient, but waited anyway. You arrived at the floo and took yourself home. Except the nearest floo was the Notts house and you didn't want to come uninvited so you ended up five miles away at some rundown pub for single witches. And with no cab money and half a granola bar you made your way home.

An hour and a half later you arrived at the lifeless house. Almost immediately you heard the complaints of kelly.

"How could you think you're allowed to leave?"

"This shit isn't even funny anymore. I'm staying four days then I'm leaving."

______________

The four days we're finally up and you were ten minutes away from flooing your ass out of there. You had said your goodbyes to Tommy and Mrs Weasley was expecting you. You hastily ran down to Theodore Notts house, the closest floo. After three short knocks the door opened, a drunk Mr. Nott brandished his wand in your face. He had a wife beater tank top on but his arm was in a sling.

"Whaddya want?"

"Uh could I please use your floo?"

"Use your own"

"Don't have one. Live with muggles."