chapter twenty nine• the first task ☆

"love scandal."

•**•**•**•**•

"Fuck you anyway"

- Afraid by the neighbourhood

•**•**•**•**•

Warnings: swearing, some Theo fluff

*゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚*

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

(•y/n's POV•)

A lot has happened in these past few days; we found out about the dragons, read 20 books about dragons, I accidentally set the couch on fire, and Harry and I have been trying to figure out how we should tell Cedric about the dragons.

It was Monday morning, Harry and I were walking around the courtyard. We saw Cedric and his friends so we decided it would be a good time to tell him.

"I have an idea pass me a book." I held my hand out. Harry gave me his potions book.

"She winds up lean lean lean and there it goes!" I announced throwing the book at cedrics head.

He snapped his neck in the direction of where the book came from and I waved innocently. He smiled as he saw me and came over.

"How are you?" Cedric asked passing me the book that I threw at him.

"Great but listen, Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us." I explained putting the book back in Harry's bag.

"Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?" Cedric furrowed his brows.

"Yes now go before your fan girls attack me I don't feel like being called a skank so hurry please." I laughed pointing to the large group of girls giving me a death glare.

"Ok but Harry about the badges, I've told people not to wear them." Cedric explained.

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh and y/n." Cedric moved his robe aside and under it was a women for l/n badge.

"I had no idea you were a chick Cedric!" I fake gasped.