⁰⁵ ❘❘ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ▸ ʙʀᴜɴᴏ ᴍᴀʀs

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

'His skill... that will need a lot of improvement.' You thought when a certain half-russian failed to receive the ball from the libero. Pursing your lips, you began to draw the randomest thing on the corner of the clipboard you're holding.

"LEV YOU BEHEMOTH! GET YOUR HALF-RUSSIAN ASS BACK HERE!!!" You hear Yaku scream like a fuming demonic mom, though, you didn't bother to look up again and see whatever chaos is happening in the court.

"L/N, how's being a manager so far?"

You stopped doodling and look at coach Nekomata. Blinking twice as if to process his question, you shrug. "It's fine, sir... I guess?" you reply unsurely.

Nekomata just emit a quiet chuckle at your answer. Maybe it was still way too early for him to ask you that, especially when you're just on the second day of your duty.

Erasing the tiny animal doodles you made, you return your attention back to the boys. You just look at the right moment as Lev take the right point where he steps to spike. Everyone stop with whatever they're doing to watch how he'll pull it.

Kenma tosses up the ball perfectly and the silver haired boy jump up. Grinning, Lev swings back his arm before sending it forward with a strong force, only to miss the ball by margin and hit him in his shoulder blade instead.

The ball bounce forward again and falls on the other side of the court. Fortunately enough for him, it landed inside the borderline.

"Ah... it's inbounds!" Inuoka comments, surprised that Lev's failed attack can be counted for a point.

"HAHAHA! NICE SHOT!" Yamamoto cackles, pointing a finger towards his tall underclassman.

Landing back on his feet, Lev turn around to face his teammates with a smile. He stick out his thumb to point at himself, as if he's very proud that he just did that. "A one-man, time-skip attack!"

You let out a breath一 or more like a sigh, one thing you didn't realize you're holding for a while now. Lips frowning in disappointment, you scribble down Lev's performance under his name's column and write in all caps the word 'aim', encircling it even just to highlight it.

To be honest, you were itching to ramble all about this to Lev so he can start working on it, or the things you noticed on their game yesterday with Fukurodani, but the problem here is, you don't know how. Heck, you don't even have the courage to at least approach any of them.

Stupid, stupid, social anxiety.

Nekomata notices you furrowing your eyebrows on your notes as you gently tap your pencil against it and glancing at the team from time to time, as if you were hardly contemplating.

Getting the feeling that you wanted to talk to them for some important matters, he lightly nudge Naoi. Looking at Nekomata, the latter got the subtle message of the gesture. He hollered, calling for a short break.

The boys drop the balls they were holding and wander towards the sidelines, cueing you to stand up and collect their tumblers.

One by one, you distribute the water containers to them in silence. Once you hands Kenma his own, he study the slightly bothered expression you have. "You okay, Y/N?"

Forcing a small smile, you shake your head and continue handing out the bottles, until you finally give the last one to the last member, which is the silver haired behemoth himself.