²³ ❘❘ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ▸ ᴊᴀʏ sᴇᴀɴ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

tw: mention of sexual harassment

"Um... where's Saeko-nesan? Shouldn't she be grabbing dinner with us now?" You asked the managers from various teams, eyes wandering around the room in search of the lady with a blonde hair trimmed into a bob cut. Apparently, she's the older sister of a player from Karasuno who drove the fashionably late juniors here after they failed their exams.

And apparently, she's just totally your type in a girl. Not that you have a particular type, but passing the vibe check and the personality is all that it takes to pass on your taste, and weave through your little gay heart. If your lesbian friend is here, you bet your arm that she'll go loco over her.

Though, you already made an oath to yourself that no matter how much she's an eye candy like Karasuno's third year manager, it'll always be Alisa who you'll forever worship, and remain in the number one place in your heart, in your mind, in your soul, in―

"I think she's drinking with the coaches." Yukie's voice snatched you away from your thoughts, shoving a mouthful of curry inside her mouth then swallow it down the second after. Barely even giving it a chew.

Unsure on what to say to her, you just assent her with a brief nod. You decide to help yourself by taking an onigiri on the tray that you made lately with the other girls, including Saeko.

Quietly, you began to nibble on your food for dinner while looking at the managers sharing the kitchen with you. Talking idly about the boys in their team and what they think of each member. You just watch them in silence, feeling awkward and out of place when the topic drifts into a little too girly things. Which is you're pretty much not that into.

Your smoldering E/C eyes dawdle from their attractive faces that displays a lovely smile, to their perfect body shapes. It made you feel both gay and extremely insecure about yourself at the same time, but the latter outweighs the former and it leaves you in a spiral of self-deprecating thoughts.

That's how beautiful girls affect you whenever you see them. They heightens the homosexual side deep inside you, and yet it also plummets your self-esteem beyond comprehension.

Letting out a wistful sigh, you shove in the lasts of the rice ball inside your mouth and quietly began to walk towards the door― if not for Shinzen's manager, Mako, took notice of you leaving already after having the small portion you just ate. "L/N-san, don't you wanna have some more?"

"I'm not that hungry." You answered and give the girls who're now all looking at you a small polite bow. "Um, please excuse me..."

"Aight, more for me then." You heard Yukie spoke as you gallivant to the exit of the kitchen area of the school's canteen.

With no apparent place in your mind to go to, you stroll through the lit hallways of Ubugawa aimlessly with your hands folded in your chest. Soon enough, you reached the exit of the main school building, until your feet lead you in the doors of the gym where a few players of different teams were still practicing.

Soshikei is inside there too, along with his other teammates from Karasuno playing against Shinzen. Your eyes went over to their black haired setter, watching him set the ball into the air for the small redhead. He jumped and spike it down the floor with an incredible speed, astonishing their opponents that barely had the chance to move and even you as well.

'So the little guy can fly...'

As much you were amazed by his stunt, you're not actually intending to go inside so you just continue walking once again. Sauntering past the gym and further into the open school grounds where not a single soul is there. The place where it's peaceful to enjoy the night and reel about things.