⁰⁸ ❘❘ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ʰᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ʰᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ ▸ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

"Is it just me, or he got a little bit better now?" Teshiro, the first year setter and pinch server spoke.

"Yeah, I think so too. He's much more bearable to watch this time." Kuroo agrees, his pair of sleek hazel eyes are focused on the court where the overgrown first year is practicing his receives with Yaku.

Kai hums, folding his toned arms in his chest before he adds, "Good for him, but it's making me wonder how Haiba improved his skill in a short period of time"

"I know right?! Lunchtime just passed, and he had already gotten like that!" Yamamoto exclaims in disbelief, his hands flailing in the air. "I mean, what the hell on the earth did he ate for lunch?!"

"Onigiri."

They look towards the long plastic bench where you sat beside Kenma, watching him fumble over his psp's controls as he play some brawl game.

Glancing at the boys' inquisitive gazes in clear wonderment on how did you knew the information, you elaborate further. "He kind of uh... don't have food for lunch and short of budget, so... we shared mine."

"Wow, if it helped him improve then your onigiri is like, super magical and capable of making a 'bam' and 'swooshing' miracles, L/N-san!" Inuoka utter aloud with a contagious grin.

You had to use all your willpower to not slip out an 'aww' over his adorable innocence. While still maintaining your composure, you shook your head then tell him that it's not because of the onigiri, but actually because you taught Lev and give him some few tips how to do some proper receives.

Yamamoto huffs as he turn his head away towards the tall first year on the court, who seems so proud whenever he successfully receive the balls that were sent to him. He murmurs to himself, sulking on how much of a lucky bastard Lev is for having lunch, and training with you.

"So you helped Lev?" Kai inquires with a diminutive smile, quiet feeling happy for you that you're now starting to converse with the others, and probably, make some friends. "Why though?"

"Because his terrible receiving skills are making me wanna gouge my eyeballs out just to unsee it." You blurt out with such a straight face. You do meant it as a joke, and you couldn't feel more triumphant when you got soft snorts from Kenma and Fukunaga, a chuckle from Kai, and a hearty laugh from the captain.

"Oh man, you're spitting some facts there." Kuroo says once his laughter finally ceases, calming down himself and wiping a fake tear from the crevices of his eyes.

"But seriously though, Lev have a potential. He just need to polish his skills, and learn more on how to play the game right." You add, eyes casting down at your thumbs you were twiddling together atop of your lap.

From the opposite wing of the bench, a simper crawl through Nekomata's lips upon hearing your words. He was glad that someone reliable like you who knows how to bring the best out of someone, is in their team.

Later on, both coaches left the gym, but not after reminding everyone first to clean up the facility and freshen up themselves before leaving. With a boisterous 'yes', everyone disperse to carry on with the task.

Deciding to take down the net, Kenma was kind enough to come after on the other side to help you with it. Probably because you, being idle an people you two are, both know that it's such easy job and consumes less energy.