One

Another day at Hogwarts. Another problem. Hermione and Ron had just broken up and it was the biggest buzz around the school. For me, I was obviously happy because I've had a crush on her since Year 3 and it is now Year 6. On the other hand, not so good for Hermione. Ron was obviously her first love and she had taken it very hard. I for one was going to try and talk to her for the very first time. Maybe she'll know my name. She always calls me Agatha. It's Athena. I think the reason why she didn't know my name is because I'm a Slytherin and she's a Gryffindor, or maybe she didn't care enough to pronounce it correctly.

*

*

*

*

*

My favorite class of the day came around. Potions. As a Slytherin, most people expect my favorite to be Defense against the Dark Arts, but I think Snape is rather harsh against Gryffindor, or maybe it's because I have a soft spot for Hermione.

 "Athena", Mr. Slughorn said, "Done daydreaming ?". 

I quickly got red because not only was I called out in front of the entire class, Hermione was looking at me. She smiled. 

"Now, tell me what do you smell in the Amortentia?", Slughorn asked.

 I replied with, "Vanilla, Books, Coconut, and Cinnamo-". I quickly stopped and turned around to Hermione to see if she was paying attention, but she was too busy reading her books. I let out a sigh. 

"Thank you, well done Athena", Slughorn had said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

As I walked down the halls back into the Slytherin common room, a familiar voice had just yelled my name. I turned around and Ron was standing behind me. 

"So Athena... who did you smell in the Amortentia?" he asked.

 "No one, why should you care?" I replied. 

He answered, "Oh because I just thought you did a really good job identifying your crush that's all." 

I said, " Fine, their name starts with an H". 

He replied, " HARRY? Oh my god it's Harry!". 

I looked at him with a blank stare. "Yeah, it's definitely Harry" I said. He ran down the hall yelling Harry's name while I entered my dorm room and went to bed. Before I fell asleep I couldn't help but think about how I smelt Hermione in the Amortentia.