Two

In the Great Hall I looked over to the Gryffindor table to get a good look at Hermione, until someone got in the way. Draco Malfoy.

 "Staring at the mudblood I see? You two would make quite a pair". 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. 

Malfoy said, " Well I mean... you couldn't possibly fall in love with a girl like Granger? She's not one of us, she's a muggleborn!". 

I shot him a dirty stare and replied, " And what do you know about love Malfoy? She's not as bad as you think". I left the Great Hall and was walking through the hallways. 

"Athena! " someone had yelled. I turned around and there she was... Hermione. "She knows my name" I was thinking in my head "She knows my name!".

 "Would you like to study together for Potions class? You were brilliant yesterday!" Hermione had said. 

I replied, trying to keep my cool at the same time, "Of course! Astronomy Tower at 7pm?" 

She had smiled and replied," That would be amazing", and walked off. I was screaming on the inside, I didn't know what to expect tonight .

*

*

*

*

*

As I walked in, Hermione was sitting on the ground with a Potions book and said "You're late!". 

"I'm only one minute behind" , I replied. 

She giggled and said "Okay now let's get to work".

*

*

*

*

*

After about an hour of studying it had started to snow. Hermione gave me a look that had suggested we should go back up to the castle. I followed her and before we parted our ways into our different commons rooms 

She said, "You have a snowflake in your hair". She put her hand through my hair and said "Got it".

 I smiled. I turned around about to enter my common room when she had said, "Hey! Do you think you would wanna walk with me to class tomorrow?". 

I blushed and replied, "Sure". 

She smiled and said, "You know, you're not as bad as I thought Athena, or should I say Agatha?" she laughed and left into her common room. It seemed as if my crush on Hermione was just growing bigger.