Twelve

I finished my food and went straight to the forest. When I went to the gates of Hogwarts there was surprisingly no one there in that time, which I was glad to see. I never entered the forbidden forest before unless it was for Care of Magical Creatures class. When I entered the forest the blue smog that was circling around the trees made me feel relaxed in that moment. I kept walking forward, and saw someone with long brown hair.

"Mione? " The person had turned around.

"Athena!". She ran to me and gave me the biggest hug. It felt like she was never going to let go. "I've missed you so much how are you?" But before I could respond she gave me a quick kiss.

"Everything's been.. um good".

"Athena.."

"What?"

"I know you better than you know yourself. What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to-" and my left sleeve accidentally went up. 

''Athena? Is that the?''

''No it's not I swear..'' Hermione grabbed my arm almost hurting it a little bit so she could get another look to what she just saw. 

''Athena, how did you? Why did you?''

''It was for you okay! I didn't do it because I wanted to.. Voldermort''

''Don't say his name'' Hermione said while looking at the ground. 

''I'm sorry, but he knows we're together and he threatened to kill you if I didn't join him''. 

''You know I can take care of myself Athena! First, I had to obliviate my parents memories, and now you're on their side?''. 

''Hermione I didn't know that, and I know you can take care of yourself, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take. He's already after Harry and what.. do you wanna be next?''. Hermione finally looked up at me after staring from the ground. ''And since you shared something about your parents, I'll share something about mine. Bertha Jorkins was my mother, the lady who went missing during 4th year. My dad left before I was even born so I don't even know anything about him. The thing is.. I let my mom leave to Albania and you know what happened to her? Voldermort killed her! Do you think I want the same to happen to you?''. I cupped Hermione's face in my hands. ''You made me feel real happiness again, and I'm never letting go of that''. Hermione smiled as tears fell down her cheeks. 

''I never knew that I'm sorry.. it's just.. I wish you didn't do stupid stuff for me.''

''It's always worth it when it comes to you Hermione''. 

''Come here.'' she grabbed my right hand and put her arm around my waist and pulled me close. 

''What are we doing?'' 

''Slow dancing of course!'' we started dancing with each other as she put her head on my shoulder. The birds chirping in the trees around us sounded like music. ''Oh girl it's you, that I lie with'' she sang in a soft lovely voice.

''Hermione what are you doing?''

''I just wanted to sing the song that we first slow danced to, that's all''. 

''You're the best thing that's ever happened to me'' I said as we pulled apart from one another. 

''I can say the same for you Athena... Jorkins''. She said with a giggle.

''Oh my god''

''Come lay with me in the grass before I go''. I obeyed and layed next to her. ''You know... when we get married someday..''

''Already thinking about marriage are we Mione?''I said as I lifted up an eyebrow.

''Yes okay maybe! What name are we going to use?''.

''Hm I prefer yours.. my name just has a sad backstory I feel like'' I said as Hermione laughed. 

''Okay then.. Athena Granger'' she winked at me. ''And..when we have kids.. I want to adopt a muggle and a wizard/witch because I feel like we should break the whole standards thing''. 

''Is it because you're muggleborn Mione?''. 

''No.. well maybe. I just think muggles could be good friends with witches and wizards!''. 

''This is why I love you Hermione, you always stand up for what you believe in''. I gave her a quick kiss on the nose. 

''I never want to leave, but I have to. No one knows I'm here except Ginny. We're back staying at The Burrow''. She got up to her feet and was now standing above me.

''Can we meet again next week? I have a meeting in a couple of days with Voldermort again and whatever he says I promise to tell you''. 

''Athena that's incredibly dangerous, it's best if you don't''. That's when I got up to my feet and was no looking eye to eye with Hermione. 

''No I want to! I could work as a double agent or something. And besides we're going to war soon so it's best if I at least try to help out.'' Hermione was thinking about it for a second.

''Okay fine... meet me here then. Just send me an owl to The Burrow''. 

''Okay thank you Mione''. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

''But be safe! That's all I want''. 

''Same for you''. 

''Okay I really got to go now Athena, I love you and it was amazing to see you again''. She gave me the biggest hug. 

''I love you more, bye''. And Hermione and I both turned around in the opposite direction.