Eleven

"Now.. let's get this meeting to order" Voldemort had ordered. "You, Athena can sit next to Draco". I looked at Draco and he had the same drained face I had. We both sat next to each other, Lucius and Narcissa sat across from us. Until two people had walked into the room unexpectedly.

"Ah we have a new member, but does she have what it takes?". The person who was standing right next to her I recognized.

"Not now Bella..." It was Professor Snape. "Hi Athena" he said as he cleared his throat. I gave him a nod.

"Now now... " Voldermort said to clear the silence. " We need to get straight to the point. How do we take down Harry Potter or should I say "the chosen one". He scoffed. "Athena I bet you have some advice, I heard you were good friends with the boy".

"Oh I- I wasn't good friends with him but I knew him."

"Lies. Why do you think I invited you! "

"I'm not lying I swear! I don't even know where they went I haven't been able to reach any of them"

"Hm. " Voldermort looked around the room to everyone " You think we would have better luck getting information about Potter, considering Athena's Hermione's "girlfriend" ". Everyone gave a little snicker, but Bellatrix laughed the loudest out of all of them. "Well I plan to finish Potter, by the end of this year, he'll die younger than he did his parents. Meetings over. You all have to find information about Harry by the end of this week!". Lucius and Narcissa apparated, while Draco grabbed my arm so we could do the same as well.

*

*

*

We stood right back in Hogsmeade.

"C'mon we have to go! " Draco said as he started running. We ran back inside the school grounds it was around 8pm.

"See you during class tomorrow " Draco said as we both walked into the Slytherin common room. I stayed in the Common Room staring at the fireplace. This day was probably the worst day of my life. As I stared at the fireplace my eyes got heavier.

*

*

*

I woke up in the common unaware at what time it was. It was noon. "Oh my god" I said to myself. I rushed up to the dorms and quickly got ready. I completely missed all my classes and I would only be attending lunch and my later classes. I ran straight to the Grand Hall and as I entered Pansy waved to me to sit down next to her.

"The owls came by again, and you actually got mail this time" she said giggling.

"Who's it from? Where is it?"

"It's underneath your plate. To make sure no one looked at it."

"Wow. That's probably the nicest thing you could've done"

"Eh what can I say?" She winked at me and left the Grand Hall. My heart starting racing to see whether or not it was Mione who had sent me a letter. I opened it up quickly and it read ...

"Dear Athena,

God I miss you so much. I'm okay now so you don't have to worry about anything, I think about you all the time and I really hope you do the same. I wish I was with you right now because you were the only thing that was keeping me happy. We need to talk though, I don't care if it's risky because I'm willing to make the risk. Meet me at the Forbidden Forest at 1pm because no one will be there doing school hours.

I love you endlessly,

Mione <3 "

I stared at the letter not knowing whether to cry or smile. If she knew I had joined she wouldn't wanna be with me anymore, but I had to see her. I quickly finished off my food and headed straight to the forest. Well looks like I won't be going to any of my classes today....