Sixteen

I looked at the time and it was 1. "I slept in!" I yelled loudly. I looked around and I was the only one still in the dorms. 

''That's weird.'' I whispered to myself. I decided to go into the common room because I expected everyone to be gathered in there. Instead, when I went out to the common room Slytherins were running out of the house from left and right. I turned around and bumped into someone, Draco.

"Come on we have to go, they know Voldermorts on his way.."

"Well where is he??"

"He's close to the Forest but c'mon now we've got to go!" We were running past everyone, but it was really hard considering everyone else was leaving their common rooms. Everyone looked as if they were a blur, until I recognized a familiar face. Ginny Weasley. She looked at me as if she felt sorry for me, but I couldn't say anything to her because we were moving too fast.

"Run faster! We have to go!" Draco screamed.

"I am!!" when we made it to the front there was no lock or anything, almost as if they wanted the Death Eaters to attack or they were preparing. As we entered the forest there was a crowd of people wearing all black, who was of course all the death eaters. To my surprise there only seemed to be half of the Death Eaters at the forest. I wonder where the rest went? 

"Finally, you two arrived.." Voldermort said out loud. "Potter got my message. I made him hear my thoughts. "He will be arriving in a couple minutes actually...". But then a boy with dark hair wearing a jacket covered in dirt appeared from the bushes. It was Harry.

"Ahh arriving early... you're a very smart boy".

Draco left my side and went to join his family that was standing in the back. Farthest from all the death eaters. I followed. I stood right by Narcissa because she was the only adult I had ever talked to. Narcissa grabbed ahold of me," Go! Run." she whispered in my ear. "Voldermort won't even notice if you had left, he doesn't care about you, about anyone." I looked at her in a confused daze. "I'm a terrible mother" she said as she looked at Draco with Lucius. "I couldn't save my son, but it's never too late for you. Now run!". I looked over at Harry and him and Voldermort were still exchanging a couple words. I thought about Hermione and what I would do if I couldn't be there with her. I gave Narcissa a nod and ran off. An adrenaline rushed through my body, as I moved through the trees. I was now getting closer to Hogwarts when I noticed some Death Eaters had already invaded the building. The statues of soldiers that usually hang in front of Hogwarts were now on the ground as if they were fighting as well. I was running with all I could that I didn't even notice where I was going. Bam. Luna and I had crashed into each other. My sleeve went up and she saw my arm. She looked at me as if she didn't recognize me anymore.

"Athena, you-" she couldn't finish her sentence because out of nowhere a Death Eater popped up behind her and pointed his wand at her.

"Expelliarm-"

"Stupefy!" I yelled. She turned around to look at the Death Eater then right back at me. "Don't worry I'm on your side okay?" she looked uneasy for a bit then nodded her head as if she understood. "Now do you know where Hermione is?".

"Last time I saw her she was by the astronomy tower since death eaters were trying to destroy it."

"Okay thank you thank you!" I turned around and the death eaters that were with Voldermort were now entering Hogwarts, I ran off quickly so they wouldn't be able to see me. "Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay" I kept repeating to myself. It seemed like me arriving there took forever, even thought it was a couple seconds. And there you were. Lying on the ground. I cried out when I got to you. You were pale and cold as ice. Lying on the ground without a heartbeat.