Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-1

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-1 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author Pov:-

The weather was too cold as the wind is whipping through the trees, creaking and groaning like an old rocking chair. The cold breeze hit you soft skin as it made shivers down to you spine as you groaned in annoyance and woke up.

"Wow what a shity day again- i can't even sleep peacefully huh." You cursed under you breath and sat on the bed. "Morning ms. beauty! You already sleot for 10 hours and it's freaking 9 a.m now! Get you ass up and get ready...again we are going to be late" cattae chuckled from the other side as you made you way to restroom while mumbling something.

You started to get fresh as the cold water roll down on your skin as you hissed in the coldness. After some millions of years you got fresh and came out, you lazily picked your dress and wear it, today your mood wasn't good so you wish to stay in here but you know it can never happen. Thinking of that you slowly comb your hair and took you bagpack and moved to common room as your friend cattae and sara was waiting for you.

You smiled and went to them, you and cattae are best friends for 5 years as sara too. You three stays together always, you and your parents migrated to volterra because of your grandmother who was sick, later she died so you guys stayed there with the memory of you grandma, you love her so much, she often tell you stories about how vampire and wolf fights and she used to say many things about them.

You were so curious to know about vampires and warewolf but some part of your brain said those were just a fictional characters so you don't mind it so much as you believed what you mind says. Later you parents moved to abroad as their business was going down. You were halfway in you academy so they concernd about you and made you to stay in the dorm and that's how you met cattae and sara.

They were your roommates as well as the same as you, you don't really talk much with people as you know how people turn when they got everything what they need, but cattae and sara wasn't like that in this 5 years you lived a best life. Tho you miss your parents so much you didn't show how you feel as you always plaster a smile on your face for your friends.

You guys stepped out the dorm which is near the forest or to known better back of your school. The place where you stay is surrounded by trees more like a forest. In the forest the sky vanishes almost completely , only a few fragments of blue remain- like scattered pieces of an impossible jigsaw puzzle . The air is rich with the fragrance of leaves and loam , damp too.

You loved to go to the forest, a new kind of feelings gloom in your heart whenever you go there, you almost everyday go there and have camp fire, not so deep into the forest but at the entrance. Many people was afraid to go inside the forest because they tell vampires live there and they will kill us if we go there, you laughed at those peoples who says those silly things as you egare to go inside the forest was deepend.

You and your friends walked passing by the forest as you reached your frontside of the school. They are still 10 minutes left for the teacher to come as you sighed in relief and went to your locker and took your books. You went to your class with cattae and sara and sat on your place as they sat together back of you.

You took you note as you started doing your incomplete drawing. After a few minutes Mr.lee came inside the class with a boy. You all greeted them as they did too. "Hey kids here is your new friend,  he is a transferred student,  you may introduce yourself now." As he said the boy near him started speaking.

You heart was beating too much as he kept on staring at you as if you're his pray. "Hi guys! I'm jungkook, i hope we all can get alone well." He said while looking at you with a smrik. Your cheeks flsuhed red as you looked away. The whole class was looking at you both like what's happening. "Ms.y/n you guys know eachother before?" As Mr.lee asked you Immediately shaked your head as no. He let out a small chuckle at you cute behavior as he mentioned jungkook to take his seat where he likes.

"Mr jungkook, you can have you seat and make friends! Thanks for cooperating with us" as he said jungkook nodded kindly and thanked him as he searched for a place to sit. He slowly approached you with a small smile "may i have a seat next to you?" He asked as you eyes almost popped out and you let out a "what?" look and raised your one eyebrow.

"Excuse me Ms. Y/n? Can i take a seat beside you"......

To be continued...

Do not copy, it is completely  my work
● Don't be a silent reader, please give me a proper credits
Do like< comment <follow< share.
● Don't forget to drop your opinion in "comment".
● Request accepted
● This is just a story/ if you don't like or if you feel uncomfortable please block me or don't read my ffs.
● Don't report
♡thanks for your cooperation,  now let's move to the story

.