Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part-5

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-5 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

You got scared you mind was not able to proceed anything. You started running into the forest leaving your suitcase alone, you ran faster and faster but they were even more faster than you. At some rate you couldn't proceer yourself to run and your legs go weak and you fall. The mans who was running behind you smirked as they came near you.

"Who- who are you?" You Stuttered. "I hate humans like you! How can i leave a nice blood! Huh? I'm gonna have the best dinner!" He said while his eyes where truning dark as red. You tried to move but he hoped on you as you face were just inches away. You heart was beating fast because of his weird behavior.

You tried to stop him but ue was too stringer than you so you couldn't help but cry for help. You shiuted as much as you can but you took a weong decision of running. Now you were in the middle of the forest so you already know all are scared to get in this forest. You were helpless now as you heart beat gets even more fast as you passed out there.

Jungkook's pov:-

"I selpt in class as i woke up and saw it's already time to pick y/n, so i excitedly went to meet y/n who will be already waiting for me a little bit mad at me cause of my lateness". I thought to myself as i drove to the forest near the dorm but what i saw broke my heart.

I saw only y/n's bag and there was no sign of her, my heart stoper beating for a second when i thought about the other vampires who seek for human blood. I got worried as i started searching for her. I went inside the forest  and searched for her but i couldn't  find. Soon i heard a girl voice shouting for help as much i could recognize her voice as i ran there as fast i could.

My heart almost fume in anger as my eyes turn red at the scene, y/n was passing out as John was on top of her wanting to suck her blood. "Leave her!" I yelled as John turned around to see me. He got scared when he saw me "LEAVE HER OR I WILL RIP YOU HERE ITSELF." i clenched my fist as John and his friends got scared and left  and ran. Yeah I'm the strongest vampire as they know they can't fight with me because they will end up killing themselves.

As i was in thoughts it got interrupted by y/n's passed out figure as my eyes got soft as i slowly approached her and took her tiny figure in my hands and u ran out faster. As we came out of the forest i placed her in my car as i took all her luggages and drove to my house.

All the way i could only think about y/n, how pale she looked. She might have got scared of that vampire. I thought as my realization hits. "What if she leave me too? When she get to know I'm a vampire?" I couldn't stop my tears. I never cried like this before but this is the first time i do. We reached our home as i again carried y/n and placed her in my bed and placed her luggages.

I sat beside y/n and tucked her hair stripes behind her ears. She really looked so beautiful while sleeping. She is so admiring i want to stare her the whole day.  My eyes slowly reached her plum lips which was so soft and kissable. I just wanted to taste the lips, her beautiful eyes which caught me at first, her small nose which fits her perfect face, her features are so perfect. I guess god took a decade to create this beautiful. I thought while admiring her features as she suddenly opened her eyes which made me blush.

-end of his pov-

Your pov:-

As i woke up i saw jungkook who was already starring at me, he suddenly turned around as his cheeks turned red "cute" i mumbled in liw voice but he heared a blushed even more so i chuckled at his cuteness. "Ho-how did you find me and save me?" I asked as he look at me. "Umm you're already weak now! So don't think about anything okay!? Just think about me when you are in danger I'll come and protect you! No matter what!." He said as i chuckled.

"Are you a magician or what? How can you come when i think of you". I laughed as he did too. "You naughty cupcake! Just do what i say okay? Umm then get fresh already, I'll prepare some food for us so we can eat!." He said "okay sir" i teased him.

He showed you the restroom as you went a refresh yourself as he left. After sometimes you wore your pyjamas and went down as your wyes widened. "Woahh your house is so beautiful..no no let me crt this id not s house but a mansion" you shout tearing jungkook's ears. He just chuckled at your reaction. "You didn't say me you were rich yah! And do you live here alone?." You asked as he nodded. "I live here alone as i already said but here are some works who stayes here so don't worry. " he said as you nodded.

You looked around around the house it was so beautiful yet big, you took some time to go around the house and take a look. It was like a small tour to you the house was really big and jungkook guided you everywhere. It was fun and interesting to know about the paintings which were hung on the walls. You were having fun but something caught you eye.
"Kook! What's that?...."

To be continued...