vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:- 14

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-14 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

Time passed by as it was already 8 p.m. You and Jimin  went to home but then you realized you have to stay with jungkook. "Do i really have to stay with him?" You asked you yourself as jimin spoke up knowing your thinking something.

"What's wrong bub? Aren't you staying with jungkook?" Jimin asked as you nodded slightly. "Tonight I'll stay with him and next day I'll pack my bag and go to dorm itself" You said. "Stay with me bub" he confessed as you looked at him in disbelief. "Your parents-" "Not here! They went to Romania. They won't come back since they feel good there than here." He smiled softly while saying.

You were thinking whether to say okay or not since you don't want to be a burden for him and secondly he confessed you and it would be so awkward. But still you wanted to live with him since he comforts you so much. "Shall i take this as a yes?" He asked you as you slowly nodded you head.

Soon jimin dropped you infront of jungkook's house and went not wanting to come in. You slowly went inside as jungkook was sitting on the couch. You could clearly see his swollen eyes and the dry tears. "Did he cry?" You asked to yourself. Soon your eyes met his, his eyes showed the love the pure love which he has for you.

He badly wanted to hug you say how much he loves you and scared of leaving you. "Cup-" "umm the thing is I'm leaving this house by tomorrow." You interrupted him. Your words broked him so much. His world stopped as his nightmare came true. The nightmare of you leaving him.

"But w-why?" His voice crackhead because he was sobbing inside. "What you mean by why? You know right what you have done? You just believed lia over me and you even called me a bit-" "it was not my intention to do it" he interrupted you. "So you just don't love me and all was an act for you right? I know your lia is more important to you, just stop all this already." you said.

"No cupcake i couldn't think what's right and wrong in that time! I was jealous that you were with jimin so only i did and still i don't believe lia completely but i have to act like i trust her since-" he couldn't complete his sentence. "Since? Since what? You love her?"you asked coldly and went.

"Since she knows I'm a vampire! Now she is threatening me cupcake! She is saying she will say to everyone I'm a vampire! I couldn't i act like I'm okay with her and love her because i love you only". He mumbles to himself  and cries after you left to your room.

You didn't feel like sleeping so you thought of chatting with Jimin. You texted him but it seemed like he was in offline so you just offed your phone and went down to drink some water since your bottle is not filled. While going you saw jungkook on the couch still crying.

You didn't bother much so you went and filled your bottle. After coming back you saw him again but this time he was down of the couch. You got scared and went towards him, tho you seems like hating him, deep inside you love him so much. You saw him still he was crying as his temperature lightly increased.

You made his head on your lap. You ruffle you hands through his hairs. He slowly hugged your waist wanting alot of comfort from you. He felt good so good under your touch. He wanted this to last long. Thinking of this again a warm drop of tear left his eyes.

"What's wrong jungkook?" You asked worriedly "i love you so much! Please don't say okày to jimin. I know he confessed you since i was in school to talk with you and explain you everything but when he confessed as my heart dropped. Cupcake I'm scared that you will leave me. Please love! i promise you that i won't believe lia. It's just i acted all like i trusted her over you. Unknowingly i said everything to her that's why she is ruling me now." He said while sobbing.

"I can understand kook! But why did you acted like that in nursing room?" You asked as he hung his head low. "I was worried that something might happened to you. But before i come to see you,lia came to me and said something and brainwashed me so i believed her. I know it's my mistake but after i overheard her speaking with her friend that she is trying to separate you and me since she loves jimin and jimin is not giving a fuck to her. Jimin loves you so she wants  to make you suffer and the only way is break us. Trust me cupcake, i feel bad for doing like that." He cried once again.

You wiped his tears "okay kook i trust you! But what was the secret she knows about you?" You asked out of the blue. You saw him getting uncomfortable by your question as you held his hands. "It's fine kook take your time a say whenever you want hmm?" You smiled at him and pecked his lips leaving him in shock. "Is that mean you forgave me?" He asked with hopeful eyes as you nodded.

"Shall we cuddle?" "Anything for my kook" you said. He exitedly came into your arms as you both cuddled for sometimes. You kissed his puffy cheeks and admired the cuteness of this big bunny . You missed him so much. Somehow you eyes caught something werid. "What's this kook?" You pointed towards a mark on him as his eyes widened notknowing what to say.

To be continued...