Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-6

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-6 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"What's that jungkook?" As you asked his eyes landed on the thing which you were pointing out soon his eyes widened as his mind got stuck don't know what to reply you. "Isn't it so cute? Where did you edit this huh?" You asked but he didn't response as he was thinking something. "Hey kook! Where did you edited this?" You asked while shakimg him.

Soon he came to the realization as he stutters. "Hey dumb! I asked you were did you edit this?" You asked once again holding the photo frame in you hand. "I-i i ed-ited th-this in photoshop" he said while stuttering. "I'm not that dumb to not know you edited in photoshop! But in which?". You asked him while scanning the vampire family photo with your eyes thinking that it was a edited one.

"This pic was taken when i was 15 years and i don't know where it was edited." He said while looking away. "Hats off to the editor it looks like fucking really". You laughed as you placed the photo carefully while jungkook just laughed nervously.

"Who will believe those vampires and all other fictional characters! It's such a waste of time! Vampires aren't real! People just create rumors so they can do all illegal things in forest knowing people won't come there scaring for that fictional vampires" you said sarcastically which made jungkook mad.

"Don't say everything is fictional without knowing the truth." He almost yelled making you flinch. Yeah ofcourse he would get mad because you talked bad about vampires. "Yeah so do you believe in vampires?" You yelled back st him. "Yeah i do!m so what will you do if I'm a vampire!?" He  yelled back in annoyance. "Yeah Jeon don't fucking yell at me it's too funny you know? And if you're a vampire i will rum straight from here and wouldn't come back to this country itself!" You laughed.

Jungkook realized what he just said and got relieved because you took it in a funny way and the fact that you said you will run if he was vampire hurted him so much. Tho he wanted to have a beautiful life together with him. He badly wanted to apologize you for yelling at you so he just made your favorite dish as both had while watching movies. "

Cupcake! I'm sorry" your eyes almost popped out because of the nickname he gave you. "Cupcake?" You asked him as he pouted cutely "yeah! It was not my intention to yell at you! But i got mad when you talked bad about vampires." His eyes started glistening because of the tears as you wiped it off and-

"sorry too bunny! Even i shouldn'thave talked bad about them everyone's thought isn't same right? My stupid brain doesn't work at that time! And i didn't mind you yelling at me ofcourse you have all rights to do!" You said making him wonder and in disbelief.

You both laughed and made jokes on eachother as you guys enjoyed your time. You felt so stress free being with him. You loved the way he maked you happy and says you cute storys and make you go UwU is his cute bunny smile and pouty lips. "Jungkook-ah!" You said as he turned towards you and blushed. "Why are you blushing huh?" You asked him "i wished that my future wife would call me like this from my childhood!" He said as your cheeks started burning.

"Oh-okay i won't call that-" you said but jungkook didn't respond cause he wanted to you to call him more like that but he felt too shy to say so he kept quiet. "This movie is boring right? Should i change the movie?" You asked breaking the silence between you guys. "Yeah- what movie you want?" He asked while changing the movies as you eyes got a best one.

"That one-" you pointed towards a horror movie. Yeah you like horror movies so much but you are scared to watch alone, now you have jungkook so you thought of watching that movie since it looks so thrill and it's already night so it will be perfect tume to watch.

You clasped your hand as he kept the mivie you wanted seeing your happy face he couldn't say no to you. The movie was interesting but jungkook felt bored as his eye lids got heavy as he slept on your arms. First you didn't mind it so much but after sometimes the movie got too scary as you shook jungkook because you were scared as you realized he is sleeping.

You saw his cute face while sleeping, you were admiring him but suddenly you heard someone sounds as you flinched and saw what was it. You saw a dark figure standing there as you shook jungkook but he didn't seems to wake up. You hugged him as you felt the thing nearing you.......

To be continued...