Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-10

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-10 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Better comeout like that." He said as your eyes widened and you heart was beating crazily. "What? Are you playing or what? I don't have dress with me! Would you mind going kut kf the room?" You yelled "okay okay I'll take and give your dress wait!" He said as your eyes widened. "Hey no no! Don't you dare to touch my wardrobe i won't spare you! Now get the fuvk out" you yelled as he laughed which you clearly heard.

You were completely embarrassed now because of his naughty behavior towards you. You once again shrugged of your thoughts and opened the door thinking he left already because no sound was heard but you were wrong he was standing in front out you holding a towel.  You screamed on top your lungs as his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. You immediately closed the door on his face.

You mentally slapped yourself for assuming he left. Meanwhile jungkook was thinking about you body which was damn perfect. He couldn't control himself now. He thought this was his luckiest day. Soon he left the room making a loud thud while closing the door indicating you can come out.

You slowly came out and took the towel and wrapped your body with it and ran to lock the door. You checked whether he kept any camera or not. When you found no camera's you sighed and wore your uniform and did your hairstyle and did slightly makeup. You don't like makeup but you wore because today you felt like to wear some makeup.

You looked yourself in the mirror after completing. Suddenly your thought of facing him now made you feel embarrassed. You slowly opened the door and went downstairs to the hall and sat on the couch. You heard some footsteps coming as you looked up to see jungkook. You cheeks turned red as he was only wearing towel.

"Wtf- you are doing jungkook?" You asked looking away. "I saw you naked unfortunately so as a apology-" "this is not the way to apology kook" you cut him off. "Oh then what can i do to make you feel good?" He asked "just go wear your uniform and come it's already time for school." You said looking away. He nodded as went but suddenly slipped making his towel fall from his torso. Your eyes pop out as he felt embarrassed and suddenly covered himself laughing nervously.

You acted like you didn't see anything as your cheeks turned like a beetroot. "I-i gotta go- y-you c-come sl-owly" you Stuttered as you took you bag and ran out of the house. Soon you realized you didn't know the way to your school as you stood there completely looking like a dumb. "What the hell did i do? Oh god why my day is so embarrassing?" You whined.

"Long time no see baby?" Soon you heard a familiar voice as you turned to see jimin. "Uh don't tease me! Yesterday only you saw me! Did you forgot?" You placed you hands on your hips. "A day was like a month baby! Without your presence! You know how i felt?" He pouted like a cute baby as you pinched his nose.

"So why are you here?" You asked him "i should only ask you that-" "oh i forgot to say!I'm staying with jungkook!." You said as his hands turned into a fist. "But why?" "What do you mean by why? He asked me to and secondly that dorm was also boring so only-" "you could have stayed with me right?" He cut you off.

"How can i? What will your parents will think? Hmm? Please cutie understand nah! Today I'll be with you whole day in school! Don't be angry chim." You pouted as he couldn't resist your cuteness. He nodded as you both connected your pinky.You guys went together to school. You shared everything with him except the thing that jungkook proposed you.

Jimin was not bad after all you know him for years he never got involved in fights he was really sweet. But you are still confused why he involved in fights. You didn't wanted to ask him until he says. You wanted to ask him about jungkook to him but you were scarer and knowing jungkook's reaction if he knows that you asked like this he would surely hate you. So you didn't asked as you buried you thoughts in your mind.

Soon the bell rang but still you didn't fund jungkook coming you were worried about him. "What if he got sprain in his back? What if monster took him away? What if he fainted because of embarrassment?" You mind was filled with thousands of questions. But you didn't know someone was already looking at you with fume in her eyes.

Soon you class teacher came as you guys greeted him. You felt bad for jungkook. "This boy joined now only but already he is going to get detention. " you mumbled to yourself as jimin was worried at you expression. "Is everything okay bub?" He asked as you shook you head.

"Not really! Jungkook is not here he will get detention for coming late." You said in worried tone as he sighed and sat next to you. "Nothing will happen to that badass-" "excuse me sir may i get in?" Jimin got cut of by someone who was standing out getting permission to get in.

To be continued...