Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:- 13

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-13 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"What happened princess?" He came dashing the door. You know he won't believe if you say lia only did this to you. So you didn't say anything as you kept quite. He came near you and pushed jimin's hands from you hair as he holded your hand in his. "Say me baby! Who did this to you? I'm sure i will break their bones." He said as he passed a glare to jimin who stood there not wanting to do anything to him when you are already hurt.

"Wanna know who did this to me? It's lia! Your bestfriend lia." You said as tears started to form in your eyes as you bite you lower lips and and looked down. "You were right lia she is such a liar!." He said making you eyes widened as lia came inside nursing room having some bandages on her hand.

"Yes kook! She was the one who cutted my hands with the knife! Thank god i pushed so i got only less injury or else she would have killed me. I said right if you ask her she will say i only done this to her as i said she said now what are gonna do to her?." Lia said faking her tears.

"See this kook she even threatened me i took this video when she did." Lia said and showed the video to her infront of you. That video was a complete edit. She was the one who threatened you so you talked back and said her to stay away from jungkook.

But she showed only the part where you talked. "Stop! this is not true! You liar where is the part when you said you will separate me and kook! And make him throw me out of his house!" You said while crying harder.

"Stop the fuck! Lia if something happened to her i swear i will kill you both." Jimin yelled and pushed jungkook away from you as he hugged you. "Don't cry bub! I'm here for you." He said as he patted you back while lia was fuming is anger that how much jimin loves you. "Shit i believed and loved a bit-" before jungkook could compete his sentence jimin gave a hard punch on his face.

"Don't you dare to hurt her by saying these words? Did she asked you love her? You are the bitch who loved her! Now get out! You don't even deserve a angel like her!." Jimin said anger was clearly visible in his eyes. "Jimin stop! It's okay his words won't hurt me because i know this will happen one day! All the pain this lia gave me! And finally it turned out like everything i only done! Let it be cuz i won't be bullied again! And it's okay one day they will regret." You said as jimin holded your  hands in his and said "that's my bub".

Jungkook left the room with full of anger and same time worries. Deep inside his heart it said to believe you but he couldn't because lia brainwashed him. He was lost in his thoughts that how he will meet you after this. While lia tried to stop him by pulling his wrist. Jungkook got anger as he jerked his hands from her grip making her eyed widened.

"Leave me alone for sometimes!" He yelled at her face as she ran away from there get afraid of him. He sat near the bench which was on the ground and cried for sometimes and he saw something which broked his heart even more. You and jimin was on the same groud while jimin was tieing you shoe lays as you were laughing cutely and pinching his cheeks. Jungkook badly wanted to be in jimin's place. The scene of you and jimim being lovely dovely made him broke down even more.

His anger took over him now as he went to principle office as he said you and jimin punched him and cutted lia's hand. Soon principle called you and jimin and gave you detention not asking what happened. It made you more angry as you went to jungkook and lia.

"I never thought you would go this extend jungkook! I hate you! I hate you the most" you said you every single word banged his heart but he didn't show up. You slapped lia hardly and pushed jungkook and gave him punch "this is what you get lia if you ever mess up with me don't think I'll be quiet like before." You said not sparing glance to jungkook.

Soon school got over as everyone went home you and jimjn are in detention till 8.00 p.m, you were happy that you guys didn't get suspended. The detention was not bad since you had jimin with you. You were too hungry as jimin got the canteen keys and he secretly went there and stole some snacks from there for you and him.

"Bub here you go!" He handed you some milkshakes and chips. You guys went out to the groud and sat on the bench munching the chips. It was too fun with him he made plenty jokes and made you laugh and forget all the pain. For sometimes you felt so good around him.

Soon it was getting cold as you started to shiver, jimin noticed as he removed his hoodies and gave you. At first you refused because you were worried about him but he didn't listen you as he wore that hoodies for you. "Thanks chim" "love you bub" he confessed making your heartbeat faster."This is so sudden i need some time chim" you said and looked down feeling shy. "Take your time bub" he said and caressed your cheeks which was filled  with love as you looked him with doe eyes. little did you don't know someone was watching all these with broken heart.

To be continued...