Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-11

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-11 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Excuse me sir! May i get in?" He asked permission as he looked at you eye to eye. "Why are you late mr.jungkook?" Your sir asked "i was lost in the forest mr.lee! It took me sometime to find the way." He nervously laugh while scratching his back of head. Soon mr.lee let him in as you sighed in relief that he didn't get detention or you will also have to wait with him since you guys go together.

You smiled at jungkook who was staring at you and searching for place to sit beside you. But there was no place. He sighed and sat at the back hoping you would come and sit next to him as a seat was empty beside his. But you didn't go because you promised jimin that you will be with him until school ends.

You sighed and started to listen to the class whereas jungkook fuming in angry as was bitting his nails in anger. "Why she have to sit with him uh? I thought she will be sitting with me and showing her pretty smile. Uhh it's my fault afterall to imagine things which will never happen." The whole period he couldn't listen or concentrate as he was only thinking about you.

Soon the bell rang as mr.lee went. Jungkook came to you and ask you to sit with him but you refused straightly because of the promise. Jungkook's face showed how sad he was when you refused, he didn't say anything as he nodded and left. Meanwhile you and jimin were talking some random stuffs and he found that your mind was focused on jungkook because you were not listening him.

To divert your  mind he made some jokes as you laughed along with him. Jungkook's heart ached so much when you laugher with jimin. Seeimg you both lovely dovely made him jealous. Time passed as it was now break time. You and jimin kept you stuffs in bag. You went to jungkook to take with you guys to canteen. "Kook! Come we will go I'll give you treat today!" You said tried to cheer him.

"I'm not hungry" he said coldly and refused you. You didn't know what's wrong with him. You thought he need sometime to get out of what happened in morning as you left with jimin. "That's it? That's all i mean to her? She didn't even come to me again? Does he is important to her more than me?." Jungkook asked himself. He was more than worried, he wished your only for himself but no.

Lia noticed everything as she smirked and came to jungkook. "Hi" she said in a sweet tone. "What you want?" He asked coldy giving her death glare. "I'm lia! Umm..that's i want to be friend with you! Please don't reject! I don't have any friends here all make me annoy but you doesn't seems like that! Will you be my friend?" She said while faking a pout acting like a kid.

Jungkook couldn't help but accept her. They both got alomg well as jungkook trusted her so much. Within a day they became bestfriend (not really) as he believed every fake thing she does. You tried your best to talk with jungkook but he was only paying attention to lia. You felt jealous somehow but jimin was there to cheer your mood.

Whenever you asked jungkook something he reply coldly as when he is with lia he started to act sweet. "Ahh he loves me? Ass!" You stomped you foot on the floor as you went. Whole time you were thinking about giving him silent treatment after going house. "Will that affect him? Ahh no why would it hurt him? He has his friend!." You mumbled to yourself.

Time skips:-

It's already time to go home. You were waiting for jungkook to pick you as you waved jimin. You saw him coming out with hid one arms on lia giggling. As soon your eyes met he removed his hands from her nervously. He bid bye to lia and she clingly hugged him while he was looking at you who was folding her hands waiting for him to finish that thing.

He slowly pushed lia and waved her bye and came to you. You didn't say anything as you went inside his car and sat at the backseat. He realized his mistake byt his ego stoped him. "She was the one who went with jimin! Why should i apology? Let her do!." He thought to himself as he drove the car.

The ride was so slient no one bothered to break it but soon his phone rang you lightly peeked to see who was it is. "Lia♡" you laugh sarcastically how he saved her name with heart. Did they exchange  number  this soon? Lol you thought as you looked away. "Yes lia I'll come after dropping y/n! It was too tough fkr me too! We need to work on it more! If we do it together it'll be good and easy for me to understand too! Bye" he said while  smile and hung the call.

"Princess! Sorry i can't be with you for sometimes! Don't worry maids will be there if possible I'll send taehyung hyung to look after you. Don't be scared okay? I'll try to come soon as possible! I have some work to complete." He said throwing his ego aside. "Lol who is your princess?" You asked sarcastically. "And do you even care me this much? Ohh woaahhh super and thanks for you care. I don't mind staying alone after all..all these years i was alone." You said not knowing your words made him weak....

To be continued...