Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-9

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-9 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Move then let me sleep in the bed with you" he said as your eyes widened. "What no- you can't-" "floor is too cold how can i sleep on it? No other choice" he said while smirking. You couldn't do anything but agree. You slowly moved to the end of the bed leaving place for him to sleep beside you.

As you moved jungkook plopped on the bed with the naughty smirk on his face. You understood his reaction and kept pillow between you guys as he pouted like a baby. "Why pillow?" He said with a cute pout plastered on his face. "I have the habit of throwing leg so only" you said hoping he wouldn't say anything after that. "It's okay you can put your leg on me! I won't mind you know?" He said shamelessly.

"No no it's okay- It'll be weird" you said "nothing will be weird princess come on! I'm not gonna eat you! And you know what? There is a monster living here anytime he may come! Maybe while I'm sleeping he might take you! So better come near me so he won't take you!." He said.

"monster? But- is monster it real?" You asked him "yeah it is! If you don't believe in monsters then why you asked me to sleep with you?" He questioned you "I'm scared because of that movie and- i don't know monsters exist or not still I'm scared." You said with a pout.

"Aishh you-! Monster is real and it lives here only! Whatever if you don't want to take this pillow I'm going to my room let the monster come and take you." He said mentally laughing for your silly yet cuteness. "No-no please don't go I'll take the pillow" you said while griping on his wrist.

He chuckled at your cuteness and plopped on the bed throwing the pillow aside and hugging you tiny body. Pink shades filled you cheeks thinking how closer you guys were. You couldn't sleep properly because he was hugging you and totally it was new and sudden to you so you felt uncomfortable (not really) yet shy.

His breath was faning on you lips you couldn't help but blush while he was admiring your cute face. You felt awkward yet you heartbeat was racing as if it's gonna burst out. It was so slient as he clearly heard your heartbeat. He slowly caressed your red cheeks making you to fall asleep.

You sleeped after sometimes adjusting  everything and getting comfort from him.He admired you beautiful face while sleeping. You were parting you lips apart making sweet snores indicating you were tired. He found it cute as he was smiling like an idiot and kissed you cheeks and stroked you hairs. As soon he fall asleep hugging you towards him.

Next day morning:-

You slowly wake up feeling the sun slapping your face. You felt two strong arms hugging you tiny waist it's non other than your bunny. You admired his cute face while sleeping. "Aishh how can someone be this cute even while sleeping uh? He is like a small baby omg i can't control myself. " you said as you pinched his cheeks which made him wake.

You realized what you have done and sticked you tongue out and apologized. "Sorry i didn't mean to- you cheeks was cute so only-" you tried to explain him but he didn't say anything and stared you. "You don't have to be sorry princess! You have all rights to touch me." He finally spoke out making you blush.

"Ahhh today i woke up facing my princess. I can say that today is gonna be the best day of my life." He said looking at you. You bit you lower lip feeling shy you cutely got off the bed and ran to the restroom and poured water on your cheeks and looked your self on the mirror placed there.

You were blushing hard at his compliment. Not to lie you felt butterflies but you still wonder why you didn't accept his proposal maybe you wanted to know him deeply. You shrugged of you thoughts and went to shower. You removed you dress and put it on the washing machine and started to take shower. Soon you realized that you didn't take any clothes with you to wear after bathing.

You didn't know what to do so you thought  to finish  showering  first. After sometimes completed showering and you slightly opened the restroom door only to see jungkook laying on the bed while crossing his leg on another shaking his one leg. You suddenly shut the door loudly thanking god that he didn't see you naked.

"Princess are you okay?" He yelled for you to hear "y-yes would you mind going out?" You asked but his response made your heartbeat crazy.

To be continued...