Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part-8

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-8|jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"What truth? What are you guys talking about?" You asked from behind as jungkook turned and widened his eyes. "Wh-what? We didn't say anything like that." He Stuttered. "But i heard it- i just now came when you guy were saying something like secret. " you said as taehyung replied you "yeah we were talking about a secret-" "hyung no-" jungkook said while interrupting tae.

"No jungkook she should know this!" Tae said as jungkook's heart was beating faster. "Jungkook don't have parents- they died this is what the secret we were talking about" taehyung said as your eyes started to fill with tears. You ran and hugged jungkook making him go surprised "sry bun- i-i didn't kn-know. Did i hurt you by asking that? I'm so sorry kook, see you have me okay? Don't worry, i will be there for you I'll fill your parents place as your best friend." You said.

Jungkook hugged you back "Thanks y/n." He said as you said "Don't be thankful for your bestfriend." He smile and suddenly kisses you cheeks making you blush. You didn't know why your heart was beating fast but you shuddered it off and smile at him. Soon it was getting cold as you took jungkook and tae inside the house and made some hot soup for them.

You and tae got along well as you know him for years. He gave you nickname as "mimi" and you gave him nickname as "winnie". You guys were fun to talk with eachother as you laughed with him so much which made jungkook jealous. "Aww taehyungieee don't be so cute my heart hurts." You said cutely. "Same goes to you mimi, don't be so flirty or i won't be able to control myself." Tae said flirtingly.

Jungkook couldn't control himself as hee pushed tae and came near you as he smashed his lips on yours. Your heart almost stopped by his sudden action as you widened your eyes. It took some time to realize that he is kissing you and you didn't response. So he kissed you even more deep as you kisser him back. It felt good but it was getting akward as you pushed him.

"What are you doing bun?" You asked while breathing heavily. "Don't flirt with him" he said while running hus hands through hus hairs. "But why tho? it's my wish-" he interrupted you with another kiss. "CUZ I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T BEAR HIM FLIRTING WITH YOU AND IT MAKES ME JEALOUS." he confessed as you eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" You mouth hung open as he looked down. "I know this is not the right time to confess but listen i love you so much. I know you feel akward but you take your own time to reply. Please but don't say no" he looked right into your eyes. You felt the true love in his eyes but you never saw him more than a friend so you didn't know what to say.

"I-i need some time kook-" you said and moved away from him to overcome the akwardness. Tae left you guys alone knowing that it will be akward for him to talk with jungkook now. You left to your room and closed the door thinking about ehat just happened. You heard someone knocking the door as you already know who is it. "Come in it's open only" you said as he came in.

"Y/n listen, i had feelings for you since the day first. Yeah i call it love at first sight, i don't why i felt different towards you- i never talked with anyone like i talk with you, since the day my parents left me i became a cold hearted person, i don't talk much with peoples but when i saw you,my world changed i felt some new feelings i don't know it was called as love, i wanted to confess you in a beautiful way but it end up as a jealousy confess, I'm sorey if you feel uncomfortable towards me- but i couldn't control myself- sorry for the kiss. Please don't leave me- I'm scared." He said in a low voice as his head hung down.

"Kook don't be sorry! It's normal and i never saw you the way you see me, it's too hard for me to hide it but that's true,  i didn't wanted ti hurt you now but i need some time, time to understand you, time to lose myself in you. Please kook will you give me?." You asked as he nodded "i can wait for you cupcake. Take you own time and say how you feel." He patted you head as you smiled.

Jungkook got up and went to his room as it was already night you wanted to sleep but you couldn't. That movie was haunting you as you were thinking about that movie and couldn't sleep. When you close your eyes the movie come to your mind. You felt something on you leg as you shouted "Jungkooookkkkkkkkk" you yelled as he got uo from his sleep and rushed to you room. "What happened cupcake?". He asked him concern.

"I'm scared-"you said "what??" He asked in confused. "Don't leave me alone I'm scared-" you said as you ran to him andvhold his hands. "But-" "please kook" you whined ss chuckled at you cuteness. "Okay i will wait here itself until you sleep hmm?" He smiled softly. "No don't go- monster will come and take me away" you said like a kid as he laughed "now what to do? There is no couch in this room! where i will sleep?" He asked as you also didn't know what to do.
"Move then let me sleep inthe bed with you..."

To be continued...