vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:- final

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-final |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

Time skips:-

Everything went according to the plan as it was the day to execute you guys plan. "Hey jungkook! Your a dumb! If u keep this here she will find you" you smacked his head as he looked at the bouquet which he was holding  while scratching his head. "You can be soft nah" he said and pouted. "Sorry bun! Now go prepare" you said as everyone started preparing accordingly to their plan.  "Y'all go hide she is coming" tae whisper yelled as everyone go and hide themselves.

"Hey cupcake" jungkook came back of and whispered  into your ear "woah" you yelled lowly "i got scared" you sais as he laughed. You hitted him slightly as you guys saw cattae going passing by you both. "Thank god she didn't see us! Ah kook ur so naughty" you whisper yelled at him as he dramatically held his mouth. "Come on she went it's time for us to cheer" as you pulled jungkook  and y'all screamed together "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATTAE" as she stood there shocked.

"Cattae baby! Turn back" sara said cutely as she tunred back only to see tae kneeling down with a diamond ring in his hand. "Will you marry me princess" he asked she she nodded her head vigorously while shedding her happy tears as tae wore her the ring and they both hugged. "Aww you both get a room such a love birds" jimin said making y'all laugh. "Yahh cattae make and wish and cut the cake" you said as she nodded and made wish before blowing the candle and cutting the cake. "Tae say ahh" she said cutely as he opened his mouth as she fed him the cake cutely and same goes to him as they both kissed eachother. After sometimes you all gave gifts to her and had a small party.

"Baby" jungkook called you as you looked at him with a "what you want?" Look. He winked making you blush as you went near him. He suddenly blind folded you and took you somewhere "hey where are you taking me? Are you trying to kidnap me?" You as he chuckled at you cuteness. "Yes now keep quiet and come" he said and after a eternity he took you to that place and removed your blind fold. As you saw a beautiful place.

That place was so beautiful as you eyes started to glow

That place was so beautiful as you eyes started to glow. "Woah bun! This is so beautiful" you said "not more beautiful than you love" he said as he kneeled down open a small box which had a platinum ring with a diamond stone in it. "I love you y/n! Will you be my girlfriend? My half?" He confessed as you can clearly see the sincerity in his eyes.

You nodded with a smile on ur lips as he wore you the ring and placed his soft lips on ur plum once as you guys shared a sweet moment. After a while you both pulled out for breath as you looked at him into his eyes as he caressed your cheeks cutely. You took a deep breath and admired the view. "Baby? It's late! Isn't it? Come let's go" he said carrying you on his back as he went in unimaginable speed.

"Ahh bun it's too scary" said while closing his eyes and grabbed his amrs strongly. "I didn't know vampires can run faster like a lightning" you said as he stopped at house where all were gathered. He slowly let you down as he smiled. "I love the way you hugged me sweetie" he said with a wink making a burning sensation in your cheeks.

Meanwhile:-

Lia was trying her best to make things right as she totally changed. She didn't  not bully anyone as she tunred into a complete new person. Little bit she doesn't know that her man fallen for her already. Lia was serving foods for everyone "where is jungkook and y/n?" She asked "we are here" you and jungkook said at the same time as everyone giggled.

"The food is hot! Eat before it gets cold" she said with her sweet voice as you both went and sat to grab your lunch. "Y/n what's that ring?" Jimin asked as you saw jungkook in shy. "We are together" jungkook  said with his bunny smile. "I'm happy for you guys" lia and jimin said at the same time. "So when are you planning to get together?" Jhope asked as jimin stood there and took one mochi  and proposed lia.

"Will you be my mochi?" He asked cutely  as everyone  laughed at his cuteness  and cheered for them. Lia cried there not knowing what to say as he hold his hands and hugged him "i was waiting for this! And i would loved to be with you" she said as she took the mochi and fed jimin which he gladly accepted. "Yah cattae's birthday is the love anniversary of  these two couples" hope and sara said as you guys smiled and started to fill your tummy and enjoyed rest of th day by playing games and giving taskes. Little did they don't know that y/n is a human-wolf breed.

Five years later:-

Later they found  y/n a warewolf as she itself didn't know since her parents did tell her. After her parents came to know about y/n's jungkook's relationship they said the truth about y/n, but still nothing changed they both are stayed happy and made love after getting  married and now they blessed with a babygirl named "yuna" who is 3 years old. Cattae and tae gave birth to a girl and named her as "youra" meanwhile lia and jimin have  already 3 babies "suga" "namjoon" "jin" as sara was 6 months pregnant.

The end

"Type *i got scoldings from (your bias name) because...* and let your middle word of keyboard filled your fate."

"Follow me for more imagines! Don't be a silent reader! I put a lots of effort to make this! So please support me♡ "

"Sorry for grammatical mistakes! Since English isn't my first language! And say me what you want for next series/ one short"