Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-3

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-3 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Hey bub? What are you doing with him?" He asked while looking at jungkook with his burning eyes. "Jiminshii! He is a new student, So i was helping him nothing much". As you said jimin's eyes got soft as he looked at you. "This isn't good for you bub! Just don't talk much with strangers without knowing about them completely or they would even kill you for their hunger." Jimin said glaring at jungkook as jungkook coughed. "Y/n lets go." He said grabbing your hand a dragged you from there. He took you to the roof top.

You were too confused by his behavior. "How do you know him?" You both asked at the same time. "You answer me first". Again you both said at the same time. "Okay I'll say first. " again you guys said at the  same time"huh...just stop talking when I'm talking. " you yelled "ofcourse i know him because we both study in the same freaking school! And we both are best friends for 5 years. Now you say!". You said as jungkook stood there speechless. He doesn't want you to know that he is a vampire.

He was scared that you will leave him after knowing about him. "Are ýou gonna say or let me leave!" You said while taking steps aback. "Hear me out! I know jimin before itself,  i transferred here before 5 years. And jimin-" he doesn't know what to say after that. "Jimin! What!?" You asked hoping he would say. "Ms. Y/n and me. Jungkook? What are you doing here? Your class is gonna start, be there on time or you guys will get detention. "

He said as you and jungkook nodded and ran towards the class. All while jungkook didn't speak nor share a eye contact with you. He was fully concentrating on the board as you where thinking about it. "Maybe they are friends like me, because there is no chance to know him, or they may have got into a misunderstanding..huh..y/nahh why are thinking too much..you have nothing to do with it...whatever they both are your friends..nothing much so don't involve in their personal s."

You thought to yourself as you saw him he was already seeing you your eyes met eachother as you suddenly looked away as you blushed for no reason. "Wahh y/n that was just a eye contact why are you blushing for that as if you never did eye contact with boys? Don't blush don't blush" you said  to yourself as jungkook to himself "jeon i swear she is doing something to yoh, first of all why did you stare at her without listening to the clss? It's too embarrassing now. What will she think now! Omg why she is blushing,  does she like me too? Do i have to ask her?". As jungkook questioned himself multiple times.

"Mr. Jungkook? Mr.jungkook? YEAH MR.JUNGKOOK!CAN YOU HEAR ME OR YOU PRETEND NOT TO LISTEN ME? WAHH WHAT AN ATTITUDE NOW GET OUT MY CLASS. " Mr.fransis shouted. Suddenly jungkook came to his realization as he stood uo and bowed him multiple times and asked sorry. "DON'T DO THIS EVER IN MY CLASS, NOW GET OUT, IF YOU GET PUNISHMENT ONKY NEXT TIME YOU WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN." Mr.fransis yelled as jungkook glared at you with a pout and left the class. "Huh what was that? What's with that look? Uhh whatever." You said to yourself as you listened to the class.

"Y/niee you're too bad! See because of you i got punishment on my very first day.  Huh it's not your mistake ofcourse it's mine but made me crazy like i always stare you. Huh what's wrong with me now! Why do i keep talking to myself so much? So this is how love feels? Aww y/nieee" jungkook kept on murmuring to him as he smiled to himself thinking about you.

"Yeah! See who got punishment! Haha the freaking  vampire is standing out, lol first day itself starts with punishment. " jimin laughed while passing by jungkook. "Yeah you bastard, mind your work or you'll break your bones". Jungkook glared at him as his eyes color turned into red. "Vampires are for nothing! You can't even stand infront of me! You know right I'm  stronger than you. I'll kill you with my thumb finger." Jimin mocked at jungkook. "You fucking wolf! Get out of my way or you will regret so much! And leave me and my y/n alone." Jungkook said as his eyes got red and he was turning a vampire.

"Look who is turning into a vampire! And from when she became yours uh? She is always mine. Don't mess with me you little or I'll say your truw colors to her and she'll leave you probably. " as jimin said jungkook got mad as they both started fighting. "Do you think she'll believe you? Even if she does, I'll say her about you too." They both started fighting so much. Jungkook's head started bleeding so much as everyone including you came and stopped them. "You both meet me at the office room!."....

To be continued...

What do you think about next part?

"Jungkook and me did ................"
Click the middle word of your keyboard until it makes a sentence and comment it down👇.♡

.