Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-16

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-16 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"I like to join your friendship circle" as you heard a familiar voice you guys turned to see lia. At first you guys were shocked and you know for what she is here so you sighed not wanting to argue with her. "Y/n i know you hate me! It's okay i was at the fault i-i didn't think what's write and wrong..it- it's just my love for jimin hide my eyes! When jimin sees you with love i was too jealous so only i have done this forgive me y/n..please take your time to forgive me..I'm sorry." For your surprise she cried apologizing you. You didn't know what to do but you felt the sincerity in her eyes and voice so you hugged her and patted her back.

"It's okay lia! I forgave you,what you did is wrong but after you realized it and feel guilty you deserve a second chance. It's okay everything is fine now." You smiled softly to her as she hugged you back. "Will you be my friend?" She asked as you nodded smiling at her. "Thanks y/n you are really sweet...i feel badly for hurting an angel like you! I was so selfish." She cried again but this you wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. "I can't see my friend crying." You said as she smiled.

"Jimin! I'm sorry because i should have confessed you instead i hurted you and y/n, i shouldn't have done it! Please forgive me." She said looking at jimin. "Lia it's okay, I'm not hurt. You should be sorry to y/n only." He said giving her a sweet smile as she nodded.

"I still love you jimin! From the bottom of my heart, and i will wait for your answer. Whether it's yes or no! I'll accept your decision and never hurt you." She said with a soft smile "i still love y/n, sorry i can't accept." Jimin said as lia's face got frowned. "It's okay take you time! If you want me..I'll  be there for anytime jiminshii." She said holding her tears and gave a assuring smile showing that she is fine.

"Sorry jungkook i tried to ruin your friendship with y/n. I'm sorry forgive me....i don't know what to say...i acted so immature." She said looking down not daring to look at him as his gace was already burning her. "Never do that again to anyone" he said coldly. "Sorry kook! I won't do that to anyone again" she said looking down "don't call me kook...only y/n can call me like that" he spat out as she nodded backing away.

"Jungkook you can't behave like this to her." You said "it's okay y/n, let him take time...i know i hurted so much." She said "it's okay i forgave you" jungkook  said looking away. "Really?" Her eyes starts to glow and become teary because  of the happiness. "Yes" he said coldly as she hugged  him. "Be friend with me like before kook" she pouted as he nodded with a smile. "You guys are so sweet." She said making you all laugh.

"Aww did someone forget me already?" Cattae said while coming with her boyfriend taehyung. You turned towards her and hugged her "i never forget you stupid." You hit her head slightly as she fake winced. "Aww taetae your here too? Ahh this is the first time I'm seeing this both love birds together" you teased them both as she hitted you shoulder to make you stop. "True tho! Now all know about our relationship so we are funally free to date" tae said passing a wink to cattae as she blushed.

"Yahh get you guys a room" jimin said playfully rolling his eyes. "Why are you here" tae asked sternly. "Hello mister this is my class and where do you think I'll be uh?" Jimin aksed sarcastically. "Uhh whatever" tae sighed as jimin went towards jungkook and hugged by his shoulder. "Are you two are friends now?" Tae asked as his eyes went wide. "Yeahh we are" jungkook said. "Then I'm also joining your friendship group" tae said like a kid as cattae also joined him and asked with her doe eyes. "You guys are already our friends. " you said giggling at their cuteness.

"What about me then?" Sara suddenly  jumped from somewhere "yah are you a vampire or whatt? From where did u came uh?" You asked rolling your eyes "yes I'm a vampire" she said giggling. "Dumbass don't lie!" You said as she nodded her head as no. "I'm a vampire only! Only jungkook knows because I'm his family's friend's daughter." She said cutely. "Ahh you also hide things from me uh??" You pouted in angry. "Sorry sweetie" as she said you laughed at he cuteness.

Soon the teacher came as tae went to his class and all others stayed there listening to the class. After sometimes the school got over as you all again meet up in the ground because  tae said something important is there to say so you all came except cattae. "Why did you call us tae?" Sara asked "where is cattae? Didn't you call her?" You  asked. "Wait wait let me tell you guys one by one-" he got interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hey sara i want to say you something." Jhope said scratching his neck. He is really sweet he is the school's heartthrob.

"Yeah what?" Sara asked in her sweet tone. "It's it's i want to tell you personally can you come over there" he pointed to the bench as she nodded and went with him. "What hobi?" She asked cutely. "cute" he mumbled. "What?" "Huh nothing! Oh god give me the gutts! Yah sara i love you!" He finally spoke as sara stared at him. She had a big fat crush on him but she never expected this. "I love you too hobiaa" she said and hugged him as you all ran towards them. *grhmm* tae cleared his throat as you all giggled "seems like we have new couple in our group" lia laughed making Sara shy.

"Let hobi also join in this plan" sara said. "What plan? So you already know about what tae is gonna say?" You asked as she nodded. "Okay so the plan is....."

To be continued...