Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-2

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-2 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Hello Ms. Y/n are you alive? Can i sit beside you?" Jungkook once again asked you, you looked so confused "ho-how do you know my name?" You asked with a questioned look. "I guess mr. Lee called you a few minutes before." He cutely laughed as his cute dimples were visible to you. Your heart fluttered while finding him so cute.

"Ms. Y/n!!! Let him take his seat please! I have to start my class" mr.lee shouted as you said him to sit next to you as he kindly thanked you and started listening to mr.lee. The class was really boring for you, you just can’t stay awake. Maybe the teacher speaks in a monotone or the subject matter is really uninteresting. This may be a government-controlled test to determine your focus.  Who knows!. You were just in your thoughts as you started sleeping, you place your hand on your forehead as if you were frustrated (with your elbow on the table), and tilt it to an angle so that Mr.lee cannot see the your eyes.

You made sure that you cannot see his eyes too for not getting caught. your head sometimes slip or move around while you sleep, jungkook just noticed you sleeping and chuckled because you looked so cute. "Hey why are you chuckling at me! You bunny" you mumbled cutely in your off sleep which made jungkook to go UwU.

Jungkook's Pov:-

This is my first day of school, i really hated humans so much as i was scared that they might destroy us too like how they did to all other animals. But i guess this is the first time my heart flutters for a human. I don't know what kind of feeling is this, but it makes me go carzy, this is just my first day here and already she is making me go crazy.

I guess not all humans arebad, but i don't know what to do should i let this feeling grow or should i stop it here and just move on?.

-End of his POV-

As jungkook was in his thoughts he got interrupted by the bell, you shuddered at the bell as your sleep spoiled. You yawned as you saw the time in your watch. "Oh wow! I slept for 2 hrs already...hmm it was nice" you stretched your hands and got rid of your tiredness. You got up from your seat and placed your hands on your hips. "Hello mr.jungkook??.. aren't you going for break?" You asked him as he was looking at you with his puppy eyes. "Actually i wanted to, but i don't were that place is..so I'm not nit going" he scratched his back head. "Which place?" "Re-restroom" he said as you laughed.

"You should have asked someone nah! You dumb so you'll control these things until you go home uh?" You again laughed as he looked so embarrassed. "It's okay don't shout it's too embarrassing, now give me a small school tour but at first say me where boy's restroom is!" He said while keeping his fingers on your lips. You cheeks turned red as he immediately took his hands realizing what he was doing.

"Why should i give u a school tour? You go by yourself and if you're so urgent ask some boys to show you were it is not me!" You said as you walked out. "No y/niee i don't know anyone here please help me nah" he said while following you like a puppy. "Y/niee?" You asked him with a what look, but you really liked that nickname since no one called you so cute like him. "Isn't it cute? Just like you" he mumbled the last part but you heard it. "Huh what?" "No nothing" he looked away. "Aren't you going to use washroom?" You asked as he nodded following you back.

"Thanks y/niee it was an emergency for real!" he scratched his back while smiling akwardly at you. "Yeah i still didn't forget the way you begged me to wait for you outside just becauseyou forgotthe way to class" you laughed as he did. "Why you always embarrass me?" He asked "because i like it" you smiled. He nodded as you took him for school tour. There was an akward  silence between you two so you thought of breaking it  "so where are you from? And tell me about you" you asked "actually I'm from south korea i just migrated here and nothing much i guess" he laughed "hey wow! I'm also from southkorea, what a coincidence. " you both were laughing and talking some random things, you almost showed him everywhere so you guys were  going back to your class.

"Soo...ummm...friends?" He asked out of no where "sooo...ummm...ye-" before you could answer you got interrupted by someone. "Hey bub? Who is this?" He asked as jungkook's and his eye turned red...

To be continued...