Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:-7

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-7 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

You felt the dark shadow nearing you and you hugged jungkook and kept on calling his name in fear, jungkook woke up feeling two arms wrapping his body. Soon you hugged him even more tighter leaving him in the comfuse, you didn't mind the distance between you guys since you were so afraid as you dig your nails on his shoulder which caused bruise for him.

"Bun? You awake?" You asked still not opening the eyes. "Yes cupcake! What's wrong?" He asked in a concern. "I-I s-saw so-som-thing sta-standing there!." You pointed towards the direction still not opening  your eyes. "Okay- okay cupcake! Don't worry I'm here hmmp? Wait let me check what's that!-" he said and tried to stand. "No-no take me with you please!." You whined because you were scared to be left alone.

"If you're this scared then why did you watch the movie alone huh?" he laughed as he lifted you in his arms making your eyes go wide. He soon switched on the lights as he checked for everywhere soon he spotted the main door is open. He went and checked there and saw someone go out of the gate.

"Hey you stop there!" He yelled as the man turned. "Hey buddy awake uh?" Soon that man approached jungkook. "Wh-what you want ? Why you came at this time?." Jungkook Stuttered not wanting that person to tell anything unwanted. "Just for stay? Maybe i sensed a smell of good food here! That's why i came." He said as jungkook's hands go into a fist.

"Hello! I'm taehyung! I know it's akward to talk when your in this position!." Taehyung said as you and jungkook blushed because still you're in his arms. Soon you got down and greeted him feeling embarrassed "Hello! I'm Y/n ju-jungkook's-" he interrupted you.

"Yeah yeah ik ik who are you to jungkook-" "but how?" You questioned back at tae. "Ofc who will stay night in Friend's house? That too a guy? So you must be his girlfriend-" you interrupted him "no no it's not what you think! We are just friends" you confessed as he look at jungkook in disbelief.

"By the way you look beautiful miss!" Tae complemented you as you blushed. Jungkook got jealous as he fake coughed, "looks like someone is jealous" taehyung teased jungkook as jungkook pulled taehyung with him as he said you to stay in the living room. You nodded as you went to the living room and started watching some cartoons to relax your mind.

Meanwhile tae & jk:-

Jungkook dragged tae with him as he stopped at the garden. "What's are you doing here taehyung!?" He whisper yelled. "I smelled some good blood so only i came here by smelling it!." Taehyung said while taking a good smell again. "Wtf- tae? Did you change again? You should control yourself from this or we will end up killing humans for our needs! Just try to control you hormones!." The younger yelled as taehyung laughed.

"Don't worry young man! I can see, so i should not drink only her blood or all?" Tae teased jungkook once again as he looked away trying not to blush. "No-no it's not what you think hyung!" Jungkook bite his lower lip trying to control himself. "Just don't hide it! I can see you blushing man! So did you confess already!?" Tae asked as jungkook  nodded no. "I didn't confess yet because I'm scared she might leave me when she gets to know the truth."

"Don't play hard on yourself jungkookshii! Just confess already before it goes too far! And you already know someone is already on the way to steal her from you!" Tae patted jungkook. "You're right hyung! I won't let that bastard steal my girl! She is always mine" jungkook said proudly making the elder go in UwU.

"But make sure you tell her the truth before she finds it out by herself! Cause girls doesn't like when we hide something from them" Tae adviced jungkook. "Yes hyung but my heart doesn't want to talk about this right now! I feel like she almost found the truth about me-" jungkook got interrupted by a voice .
"What truth? What are you guys talking about?"........

To be continued...