Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part:- 12

Vampire and the Warewolf in love: part :-12 |jeon Jeongguk | BTS | @thekookies.pookie
_________________________________

Author's pov:-

"Sorry" he said not being able to see you hurt "your ass" you said as you got down of the car getting inside the house "Don't create a scene infront of me to go out with her. As if you really care me." You yelled as a tear slipped you eyes unknowingly. He wanted to hug you but couldn't it was already late he wanted to meet lia. You went to the room and locked yourself and texted jimin to comeover. Fortunately he accepted as a smile kept on your lips.

Jungkook and lia started to do maths as they were too weak in it. While doing sums lia asked everything about him as he also said thinking she was a nice person. "So you are a human vampire breed?" She asked as he nodded. "Don't say to anyone" he said softly. "I won't don't worry even ik jimin is a wolf." She said as his eyes widened but he didn't mind it much.

Jungkook checked the time as it was already late he wanted to go home knowing you will be alone and scared. "Stay here itself it's already late and hope y/n wouldn't really mind." She said as jungkook thinked for sometimes. "Yeah she wouldn't mind because I'm not more than a friend to her and lia wil be alone if i go now." He thought to himself as he agreed to stay as lia smriked. "Y/n you snatched jimin from me! Now I'll make you suffer" lia thought to herself as she made jungkook use her guestroom.

Meanwhile taehyung came to jungkook's house as he insisted tae to look after you. But tae smelled something wromg the smell which they hate so much. Soon tae rushed inside the house only to see jimin and you doing homework. You saw tae as you smiled at him but he ignored and came to jimin and hold his collar. "How dare you to come inside our house uh?" Tae punched jimin as you tried to stop him. Tae pushed you as you fall down, soon tae realized what he have done he left jimin as he came to help you but jimin was fast enough to help you.

Tae called jungkook and said everything as jungkook came as soon as possible leaving lia confused. Soon he arrived without letting you say anything he gave punch on jimin's face as his lips started bleeding. "Don't you dare! Get the fuck out from here! How dare to come here and sit here as if it's your house?" Jungkook pushed jimin out of the house. "Stopppppp" you screamed. "I only asked him to come because i was alone." You said while tears flowing continuously from your eyes as you ran to jimin and hugged him.

Jungkook looked you on disbelief. "I already said it your scared I'll send tae but you only refu-" "stop it! Why can't i invite my best friend? He is not a stealer!" You yelled "yeah you can't invite because this is my house and yeah he is fucking stealer he stole you from me!." His words pinched your heart. "Yeah your house right  i forgot I'll leave." You said as his eyes widened.

"Where? Huh? Don't go" he said in a cold voice. "Yeah this is YOUR house whom am i to stay here? Only your best friend lia has rights" you burst out. "Y/n understand please! Okay you can stay here even jimin can come here! Please don't leave." His voice filled with sadness. Jimin stood there silently comforting you with his hug.

"No kook this won't work i guess-" "i swear i won't do it again" he cut you off. You mond said you to leave but you heart said to stay. After sometimes you thought of staying so you gave a smile to jimin and asked sorry because of the mess happened. He understood and left the house bidding a good night to you.

After he left you straightly went to your room and layed on the bed while thinking of what happened today. You heard the door opening as jungkook stood there. "What you want?" You asked. "Am i not gonna sleep here? With my cupcake?" He asked in a sweet voice. "Don't act kook! I know you don't really love me! Stop calling me with nicknames! I don't like." You said which broke his heart but he didn't say anything because he knows he made mistake and you didn't mean anything it's just because your mad you bursted on him.

After a week:-

That week went by you ignoring him and give him cold shoulder. Lia used jungkook well and changed his mind. Innocent jungkook didn't know that she is changing him. He started to listen her and believe whatever she says are true. He started to give you less attention and didn't mind much if you give him coldshoulder.Everything went fine until one day when lia started to bully you. 

Now you're going to art class which was about to started. You were running faster because you didn't want to be late but while your running lia stood there and stretched her leg on which you got slipped and fall on your stomach as everyone who stood there laughed at you. You wanted jungkook to notice this but he wasn't there and that bitch used this time perfectly. You slowly tried to stand but couldn't because your stomach was hurting so much.

You tried to stand but soon lia kicked to stomach as you winced in pain you didn't want to be weak infront of her but you couldn't as a tear slipped on you eye. Soon jimin came running towards you and helped you to stand as he carried you to nursing room. And placed you on the bed softly. "You should have fought against here" he said while stroking your soft hairs. "Yea-" "what happened princess?"

To be continued...