27.

Sunnie's POV ~

Sunnie's POV ~

it was storming outside and everyone was sound asleep except me. i was hiding under the covers while rodrick snores soundly. i heard a loud bang! and went to the window. i looked out of the window and saw purple lightning. another loud bang happened and it made me jump and land on my butt. i winced in pain and noticed i had a wedgie. i heard rodrick groan and get out of the bed. "what are you doing belle? it's past midnight" "i was scared of the- the lightning" i stood up and secretly pulled my wedgie out then fixed my panties all together. "oh my- look at you" rodrick walked over to me and pulled my bra up "nipples all out" i rolled my eyes "just go back to bed wayne" he pushed me into the wall and got in my face looking down at me "don't get smart lil' girl" his voice was all raspy. i crossed my arms and looked to the side. he grabbed my chin and made me look at him "you so beautiful" he bit my bottom lip and i ran my hands down his strong torso.

i stared at his black ethika boxers and traced my fingers on the word itself. his left tattooed hand went up and grabbed my neck while the other grabbed my butt. my hand grabbed his wrist "rodrick stop, we can't" that's when he gripped my thighs and laid down on the bed. he looked in my eyes and pushed my hair out my face. his hands moved all along my stretch marks and his finger would pull on my panties. i knew what he was doing. my phone started ringing, 'Sasha💕' it read. i picked it up "hey girl" "you okay? i know you don't storms" my mouth fell open, rodrick slid my bra off then threw it across the room. he sat up and kissed on my neck "y-yeah i'm fine girl"
7/6/21

7:36 pm

ya nigga is backkk 🙂!

-Yonnajackson 💕