28.

Sunnie's POV ~

Sunnie's POV ~

"rodrick stop! i have work in a few hours and i am not tryna be worn out" i said as i looked around for my black bra, i felt him behind me "who you yelling at lil' girl?" he grabbed my hair and pulled it back, i winced in pain "nobody baby" he let go and walked away. i finally found my bra and put it back on. i stared out the window again, then the purple thunder crashed again. i flew on top of rodrick who was laying back down. "what's wrong witchu?" my heart beat was fast "i'm scared of storms..." he shook his head but flipped us over to wear he was on top. he made me wrap my legs around him and he held my waist. i was playing in his hair now, but then those hazel eyes looked into my dark chocolate ones "go to bed baby" he laid back on my chest. i listened and soon fell asleep.

--

my alarm went off and i threw my phone across the room not wanting to hear the loud noise. i heard rodrick chuckle but he got up and leaned down to give me a kiss. then he went down my neck "it's time to get up baby" i groaned "i don't wanna go to work" i covered my face with my hands "sunnie" i sat up clearly aggravated "what wayne?" he clenched his jaw and chuckled before getting up. he grabbed my neck and got in my ear "if i have to tell you to get up again, you getting a whoopin'. i'm not playin' " i knew he was serious this time so i pulled the cover off of me and got up to get ready.

***

***

before leaving the bathroom, i looked down at my nails "i'm getting these done one day". i threw on a light coat and headed to the front door which is where rodrick stood. he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck then all over my face "i love you baby" i smiled "i love you too, see you later" he let go and moved so i could leave. work was kind of busy today but, i saw someone i thought i'd never see again, jared. "what the hell are you doing here?" he chuckled while looking me up and down "cause i wanted coffee, is your little fiancé here or sum?" i rolled my eyes "i'll have sasha serve you, i can't do this" then his hand grabbed my wrist but i snatched it away "what jared?" i asked with a hand on my hip "foreal though, put me on ayleks" i rolled my eyes once again "sure, whatever"

"them eyes gone get stuck too"

i went over to the counter and told ayleks "you see that guy over there?," i pointed straight towards jared "he wants you. go talk to him" i grabbed her shoulders then pushed her away.

i sat behind the counter and went on wattpad for the millionth time today. then a message popped up: from: rodrick 💍!

i hesitantly clicked my messages app and saw that it said: 1 attachment. oh lord. i pressed on his name and clicked on the video he sent me. he had a towel wrapped around his waist with water dripping down his body. his voice was all raspy still "can't wait for you to come home baby, we miss you" then the video ended. i was blushing the whole time but, i sent back a message saying : i miss you too, you look delicious 😋.

the bell ring in front of me and i put my phone away looking up, it was lisa, ughhh. "long time no see sunnie" i rolled my eyes "what do you want lisa?" i crossed my arms "i'm moving away soon and uh, i just figured i'd get some starbucks before leaving. how's life?" i smirked "well if you must know,  i am engaged with two kids. i'm living my best life what about you?" she nodded "well uh, i've happily been in a poly relationship for a few years now, we're thinking about getting engaged then having kids" my eyes went wide and i was curious "wow that's cool, is it two guys or...?" she nodded "yes, yes it is. but anyways. i want a regular caramel frappe, that's it" i nodded then made it for her. she gave me and twenty "keep the change, enjoy yourself sunnie" she smiled then wave, weird but okay i guess.

once my shift was over, i went straight home. once i put my purse down, i went to the kid's room. they were knocked out in their pajamas. i wondered what rodrick was doing at this time. our bedroom was dark and the bathroom was dimly lit. i opened the door quietly, rodrick was turning the water off.

"welcome home baby, sit down" i sat on the toilet confused, what's this about

"welcome home baby, sit down" i sat on the toilet confused, what's this about. then i knew. rodrick took my shoes off for me then he unbuttoned my pants "babe you don't have to-" he cut me off "i want to, hush" i stood up and let him take them off. then he slid my shirt off and everything else. "get in" i stood up and slowly sat in the tub. he left the bathroom and came back with two glasses full of wine. he sat them on the side of the tub and took his clothes off. then he got in the bath with me. he looked me in my eyes, like he was staring at my soul. "let me relieve your stress baby, just relax" i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he grabbed my neck and kissed my bottom lip then the top. then he went down my neck, then his hand went to my honey pot. i threw my head back "r-rodrick"
7/9/21

10:12 am

whew 😅 900 words baby!

-Yonna Jackson 🦫💚