22.

Sunnie's POV (^Sasha)

"Diana said I have to go on vacation until I'm mentally better also physically" I told Sasha over the phone "Yeah, I know she told me. If you don't mind me asking? How old is Anais now?"

"She'll be one soon I'm getting so old Sasha!" She laughed "No you're not, you'll only be old once you have my nephew!"

"I don't think I'm gonna have any more kids Sasha, I'm not ready" she scoffed "You're doing amazing with Anais! I'm pretty sure you'd do amazing with the next!"

Rodrick came into my room telling me to get off the phone "Sasha I'll call you later" she replied "alright bye!"

I straddled him "What is it?" he leaned forward and kissed me with passion. Rodrick unbuttoned my red flannel slowly and slid it off. He kissed my neck slowly making me smile, I stopped him before I lit some candles and put on some love music. I took off my shoes and closed the door.

---

"I've never done this before"

"I won't hurt you baby"

"Okay"

"Tell me when it hurts tho"

"Okay"

---

I woke up and took a shower. I put on a white tank top with some black biker shorts and then my black slides. I got Anais up and gave her a bath. I had to pay close attention to her while she was in the tub because she wouldn't stay awake. I put her back in bed because she wasn't up anyways, I woke Rodrick up "Let's talk about the wedding!" I smiled hard.

He rolled his eyes which made me frown and hit him. "I don't wanna have no wedding Sunnie..." "So what you saying? You don't want me either?" "No! I just want it to be me you and Anais!" "Ohh I'm so dumb" I facepalmed myself but he grabbed my hand away "No you not, comere' " I leaned forward and he kissed me.