14.

(Important/ Special Chapter)

|omoniscent|

There was a knock on my dorm door, it was the two nurses I called. They had bags with them as well.

"Hi, I'm Nurse Michelle and this is Nurse Ruby!"

I shook their hands.

"Sunnie, um come in"

I moved to the side and let them into my room.

"Your dorm is beautiful, it's just like yesterday when we were in college together, four years!"

I smiled at them.

"Thank you"

"Have anyone coming?"

"Uh yes they're already here, Rodrick come on!"

Rodrick walked out and sat on my couch.

He waved at them before they moved my table from the middle of my floor

"Go ahead and get dressed for us, we'll be setting up"

I nodded before going into my bathroom and changing into a black two piece swimsuit. I brushed my hair down as it went down my back.

When I came out I saw a little pink pool filled with water.

The nurses helped me in as Rodrick just sat and watched. The water was warm and it felt good.

They checked my baby's heartbeat and then mine. Then they used a machine to look at the baby.

"I n-need music please, Rodrick!"

"Ight ight "

He turned on rap music from his phone. When he did that I got so aggravated that I flicked water on him "I don't wanna hear no rap music and it's on your phone at that! Play some summer walker or sza on MY TV!"

He threw his hands around before doing what I said turning on 'All The Stars- SZA Ft. Kendrick Lamar'. I was finally relaxed a little.

"Is she coming?"

"You're about 5cm dilated"

"That's what I'm feeling then, phew"

"In about 10-20 minutes you should be fully dilated , then you'll REALLY feel it"

"Okay"

~|10-20 minutes later|~

I was just chilling before I started to really feel my baby. I started humming in pain and laying down in the water to the point where my hair was in turning curly.

"Yeah, she's 10cm now"

"Alright honey you'll need to remove your bottoms"

I nodded before throwing off my bikini bottoms. (Spongbob ?💛)

"Do I start to push?"

They both nodded "Yes you can"

So I did , and boy did it hurt! I groaned in before slowly backing up to give my head support on the side of the pool. I began tearing, this is my first time having a baby. My parents don't know, and I don't think I'll tell them anytime soon. My parents are very tough folks which means they won't take this well when I tell them.

I already had her name in mind too, Rodrick got the middle so we put them together. Anais Celeste Moore, born on December 23, 2020.

By the time I had thought about all of this I had pushed several times, Rodrick on the other hand had passed out, I guess he saw something he didn't want to.

"I see her head darling! Keep going you're doing amazing!"

I lifted up and pushed harder than ever, I was sweating a lot. Before you know it I went in and pushed harder until I couldn't then I felt something slip out of me. I felt so relieved that my head went under and I got immediately lifted up.

"Honey, she's here!"

I looked down and saw my baby girl be handed to me. Then Rodrick came over and looked at her too.

"She looks just like you baby"

"Yeah, she's so beautiful"

"What's her name hun?"

"Anais Celeste Moore"

"Alrighty, and she was born at 11:35 pm today!"

She was crying a lot so I started to feed her myself.

"Alright honey, I'm gonna cut her umbilical cord off real fast okay?"

I nodded before letting her do the job. Then I felt Anais {An-I-Eas} let go of me and I looked her. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around. Her eyes were dark blue, I'm guessing from her REAL father. I didn't care though she's my baby. Her eyes looked like the ocean at night. Her skin was light as well.

Rodrick was giving his information for her birth certificate before we signed our names. They told me to bring her to the hospital in two days so they can do a checkup to make sure everything's fine.

"Rodrick can you bring me her yellow spongbob towel?"

"Yes baby"

But I stopped him.

"What baby?"

"I love you so so much"

He grabbed my head and gave me a kiss. "I love you too Sunnie Belle Manchester"

Okay y'alllll it took me forever for this chapter!! 💜✨ Hope y'all liked it and I have new BWWM book coming out soon so be on the look I love y'all ✨💜

10/12/20

8:00 pm

-yonna Jackson 🌼💛