1.

Sunnie's POV ~

I headed back to my dorm quickly as I realized that I forgot to put ALL my books in my bookbag. I'm always unprepared bruh.

People laughed at me the whole way, even my "friend" Stephanie Wilson. People always make fun of me because of my size and how I always forget things but dont we all?

I've always had a crush on my science professor Mr. Moore, he's super sweet and very attractive at that.

He's also very active in other activities that I'm not so that's really cool I guess.

One day I am going to give him the 'hint' that I like him but I'm sure that he's not going to understand or be interested too.

But anyway, I got all my stuff and packed my bag really quickly. I darted back to class only to be welcomed back in by the ghetto white girl, Lexus. She had green eyes and long blonde hair. She wore a black tank top that day and some red booty shorts, pajamas I'm guessing.

She always wears something revealing or either being some mess but I'm not getting involved in that bull crap. I already have enough on my plate.

I earned some laughs on the way down but I got right back up in annoyance as Mr.Moore yelled "I'm tied' of dis, Lexus get out my class and on yo' way out don't come back cause you suspended fo'
three days!" he was so raged that his ear was a little red.

I sat in my seat, ALL the way in the back because if I'm not mistaking, Mr.Moore sat me back here so people won't bully me in class :) . Aside from that I did all my work before I stared at him which made me fall asleep instantly.

- -

"Mr. Moore, Fat- I mean Sunnie's sleep again!!" blasted through my ears from Jonathan freaking Porter. I just stayed how I was though, I wanted to see his reaction. Instead of waking me up Mr.Moore just said "Aye, watch it nigga..." to Jonathan and continued his lesson.

I enjoyed my peaceful slumber as his class continued on. I guess he didn't mind me sleeping in class he obviously ain't care at all.

I felt a tap on my back as I heard his deep voice say "Aye, Miss Manchester wake up it's time to go". I woke up and got my stuff trying to leave class at speedy pace until I was met with beautiful hazel eyes that stared at my own. "Come over to my desk" he spoke as I sighed walking over to his desk. I looked at his desk to see that I had two F's for not doing my recent projects.

I sadly rolled my eyes as I threw the two papers at him. He scrunched his arched eyebrows confusingly and stepped closer to me. I tried to pass him but he grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me into a tight hug and I cried into his shoulder as held me. He wiped my tears away and gave me a piece of paper. I smiled at him before leaving to go to my dorm.

As I got in I read the note he gave me and it said:

Sunnie, I admire your personality and your feelings. I don't ever wanna see you cry no more you too beautiful for that. So gone head, you know you want toooo - Mr. Moore .

334-354-4298 ♡︎

I smiled to myself and put his number in my phone. I started to text him because, why not? Ya know...

And YES I know his real name because I looked it up on my grades so hush child.

Me- Hello! Mr.Moore it's sunnie!

Read 6:15

Rodrick💕- Wussup Miss Manchester

Read 6:15

Me-Oh nothing what about u?

Delivered.

-

He left me on delivered for a while so I decided to take a shower and go to the gym

He left me on delivered for a while so I decided to take a shower and go to the gym. I braided my hair into two French braids and put my Air Pods in my ear. I played my oldies playlist with songs by Zapp and Roger.

3/14/2020

11:05 pm

Hope y'all like dis!💋