5.

Sunnie's POV~

Sunnie's POV~

This morning I woke up to a text from Rodrick.

Good morning beautiful, we're going to the movies today after school.
From: Rodrick🥰😚

Oh really? What time sir?
To: Rodrick🥰😚

10:00 pm
From: Rodrick🥰😚

Why so late?
To: Rodrick 🥰😚

Cause I said so baby.
From: Rodrick 🥰😚

Whatever! I'll see you in a minute 🤦🏾‍♀️
To :Rodrick🥰😚

Don't be late either .
From: Rodrick🥰😚

Okay big head 😌
To: Rodrick 🥰😚

Okay fat butt 😘
From: Rodrick 🥰😚

I smiled at his text before I got ready for the day. I put on long sleeve white t-shirt and a black pencil skirt. I decided to rock some high heels today and put my hair in a messy bun.

I left my dorm and walked to class with my stuff. On the way I applied lipgloss and light mascara. When I walked into class everyone was stunned. Rodrick looked me up and down as I waved to him smiling before I walked to my desk. When I sat down in my desk in the back I saw that he was still looking at me and bit his lip, then he winked at me.

I blushed and looked away as he began class.

--

In the middle of his class after I finished my work, I was drawing flowers. Rodrick walked to me and started to whisper talk so no one could hear.

"You thirsty babe?"

"Yeah, I never bring a drink though"

"Well you need to start, my baby don't need to be dehydrated"

He walked back to his desk and came back to me with a water bottle. I took it thankfully, this dude really got my heart.

He looked around to see if everyone was doing their work before he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back quickly before he pulled away from me. He ran his hand over mine that was on my desk before he went back to his desk for real this time.

7/6/20

10:33 pm