21.

Rodrick POV

Rodrick POV

I turned over in bed and saw Sunnie looking through her closet. She had nothing on but a crop top and some black underwear. She saw me staring "Enjoy the view" I bit my lip before I pulled her from behind and on top of me. "Rodrick stoppp" she put her hands on my bare chest before leaning down and pecking my lips. I squeezed her butt and she gasped "Rodrick!" she put her hands on mine trying to get them off. "Make me Sunnie" she just looked at me before hitting me in the face.
I immediately pushed her away and smacked her in the back of the head. "Don't you EVER put your hands on me" she mushed my head "boy bye" then she went back to her closet. I slapped her butt with all my might and she fell. I went back to sleep and nothing else happened. When Anais is about 1 or 2 years old that's when we'll have a baby of our own.

Sunnie POV

I was at work reading Wattpad books because I was bored. It's been almost an hour since we've had some customers it's confusing. I then got a call from an unknown number and I instantly declined it. Then it called over and over so I decided to... "Stop calling my phone! I'm trying to read!"

"I wanna fight you Sunnie. Onsight" I heard Lisa's voice which made me roll my eyes "Either fight me or I send some shooters to your house" my eyes widened "Okay whatever. Where at?"

"You know I'll be at your job, easy enough" she hung up. I put my hair in a bun and set my uniform aside. Ten minutes later, she finally showed up. Before she even had a chance to say anything I kicked her in the face. Then I slammed her on the ground. When she got up she jabbed me in the face with her elbow. Then she slapped me before she threw me across the counter. I could barely move or open my eyes. When I was able to open my eyes Lisa had a gun pointed at me. But then I heard the door open and it was my co-worker. "You didn't see me, you don't know me" Lisa left after saying those words. She came over to me "Girl you ok?" I could even barely hear her before darkness took over my sight.