26.

Sunnie's POV

Sunnie's POV

I pushed the door open and walked in seeing Jarad sitting on the couch but the kids were sleeping. I sighed in relief before I closed the door. I put my stuff down and told Jarad "Alright I'm home now, you can go" I sighed. "Nah, I gotta wait for Rodrick to get home so I can get paid" "There's a such thing as CashApp, you'll live, bye" "Don't get no attitude with me" "I can speak to you how I want" He stood up and his hand pushed me against the wall "Get a attitude now" I gulped, our faces were not that far apart "I-I" he shushed me. He whispered in my ear "Can I take you home?" I shivered "Um-" the door opened and Rodrick came in.

"What are y'all doing?" Rodrick asked, Jarad let go of me and left without saying a word to Rodrick. "I can explain-" he cut me off "Go upstairs Sunnie" "Rodrick-" "GET UPSTAIRS SUNNIE IM NOT GONE SAY IT AGAIN" "No Rodrick!" He pushed me towards the kitchen counter and held my face as our lips connected. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kicked my heels off. He pulled his shirt off and removed his shoes. He began to kiss my neck "H-he came onto me Rodrick I was t-trying to make sure the k-kids were safe" he stopped "I know baby I was just really mad at you because I wanted you all to myself tonight but now I have you"

His fingers played with the slit of my dress as we stared into each other's eyes. He lifted off my dress and threw it across the room. He played with my left bra strap "Let's go to bed bae" he let go but I refused "No, I need you" I played with his gucci belt. His hand went to my back and he undid my bra. Then we made toxic love.

YALL THOUGHT 🤣 !

-YonnaJackson 💖