15.

Sunnie's POV

Sunnie's POV

I woke up to my work alarm and got off of Rodrick. I went into Anais' room and changed her pamper before feeding her in my arms. When she stopped I carried her around with me while I got ready for work at Starbucks.

 When she stopped I carried her around with me while I got ready for work at Starbucks

I woke Rodrick up and gave Anais to him before heading out. When I got to work I set everything up and saw my coworker Ayleks who works there sipping a caramel latte while sitting on the counter. I put on my uniform while talking to her "Girl you better get off that counter before our manager come up in here, you know how she is!"

"She'll be fine" I laughed at her reply before setting up the machines and the tables. I put my hair in a ponytail and stood at the counter waiting for people to come in. A few people came in and i served them but then Rodrick showed up with Anais.

"Hey my babies"

"Hey baby, I just came to see my wife that's all"

"Your wife?"

"I said my wife didn't I?"

"What- ever, you want anything?"

"Nah"

"Let me see my baby then since you here for nothing"

He handed me Anais and she stared at me, then she started crying. I tried bouncing her around but she didn't stop crying so I gave her back to Rodrick. When she was back in his arms she smiled at him. I was shocked .

"Yeah, she love her daddy, bye baby"

"Un un, where my kiss?"

He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me before leaving the café. I smiled as I watched them leave, I am so in love with him. I can't wait to get off and love on him.

Rodrick's POV

I wrapped Anais in her blanket and put her in the swing before I started playing cod. I guess since she heard the shooting on tv it made her cry. I looked at her cry "Aww don't cry baby, daddy sorry" I picked her up and held her then turned the game down. I got her a bottle and put her in my arms. I fed her while I played the game.

After while she fell asleep so I laid her in my lap and played the game again.

I love Anais to death, I'll always be her father no matter what.