11.

Sunnie's POV ~

Sunnie's POV ~

After some weeks I noticed my belly grew some even though I barely ate and I got weird cravings so I finally told Rodrick what happened at the club.

"Why didn't you tell me about this when it happened Sunnie!?"

"I'm sorry! Okay? I-"

"You what?!"

I sat down on my bed and stared at him with a frown as tears took over my face. Rodrick sighed before he sat beside me.

"Baby I'm sorry, I just wish you would've told me when it happened that's all... come here let's talk about it"

I sat on his lap and wiped my face.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I'm only 18 Rodrick! It's not even yours either! I gotta-"

"Baby it's too late it's already developed some"

"What am I gonna do?"

"I know I'm not the father but, I wouldn't mind taking care of it with you"

"But you're a teacher-"

He put his finger over my mouth to hush me.

"What'd I say?"

I just hugged him as he rubbed my belly.

"What'd the dude look like?"

"He looked like a old white man, I couldn't do anything"

"It's okay, I'll find him"

He laid me down and turned on the tv for me. He told me he was going to the store and coming back. Before he left he kissed my stomach. I have to be here for my child but, they can never know their father. I'll just tell them Rodrick's the father, I mean they'll never know. I looked down at my plump belly and then at the tv. Rodrick came back and dropped a lot of bags on the floor.

"Who you went shopping for?"

"You. Stop playing with me"

He dumped baby wipes, diapers, soap, and lotion on my bed.

"I ordered the car seat, it'll be here soon love"

"Okay "

He kicked his shoes off and jumped in bed next to me. He held my belly as I dozed off. When I opened my eyes his head was on my stomach and he was snoring. It was really cold and I didn't have any blankets on my body. I tried to sit up but his grip tightened on me "baby it's cold!" I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I yelled "It's Stephanie" I groaned. Rodrick slid off me and got under the covers. I walked to the door and opened it a little.

"What Stephanie?"

"Why you ain't been coming to class and why did you have a black eye a few weeks ago?"

"None of your business, messy"

"Who in there with you? And did you gain some weight? I ain't gain none but I knew you probably did because you love to-"

"GET THE HELL OUT"

"What did you say?"

"You know what I'm tired of this"

I close the door behind me and stood in front of her. I pushed her into the wall and kicked her back.

"Leave. Me. Alone"

I went into my dorm and slammed the door. Better not happen again, stupid girl. I warmed up a can of vegetable soup and while I waited I started chowing down some pickles. When it was done I grabbed a plastic spoon and dug in. When I was done I ate a ice cream sandwich and then drunk orange juice out of the jug. By this time i was tired and fell asleep. I woke up to Rodrick getting ready to leave.

Where he going? It's a Saturday night!

I jumped on his back which made him groan and put me down. I pushed him on my bed and laid down on him. He tried to break free but couldn't.

"Why are you leaving me?"

"You so clingy "

"So what? I can't be up under my husband now?"

"Husband?"

I rolled my eyes "Bye Rodrick"

I got off him and took a shower for the night. I put on my underwear and a plain black shirt. My chest was tender at the moment so I didn't put a bra on and Rodrick stayed the night even though he looked mad. I was up late at night before school staring at the tv. Rodrick woke up and saw me still up. He turned the tv off and looked at me.

"Go to sleep, you gotta doctors appointment"

"For what?"

"The baby"

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me, I actually think I'm gonna retire soon"

"You can't retire Rodrick, you need this job"

"No, all I need is you baby. I got another job on the side, I'm tryna make songs to put in the world"

I started to cry but wiped it away and covered up. We fell asleep quickly letting the dream realm take over.

7/19/20 7:26 am
Vote
Comment
Follow me!😙
(We hit 1k reads and 100 votes!)