34.

Anais ran to her Mother holding her butt as it stung from Roderick hitting it so many times. "It's okay baby it's only temporary" Really that's all she had to say? She walked past her and sat on the couch looking down at her hands. Should she run away ? Yes , tonight she will. When they are sleeping that's when she will-

"Celeste , get in here"

She quickly stood up and went in her room seeing Roderick sitting on my bed. She looked down at her feet getting nervous until "Look at me when I'm about to talk to you" he lifted her chin. She instantly stared into his eyes and suddenly, he heart pounded. "Yo' phone is mines until further notice and you not allowed to go nowhere unless IM taking you, do you understand me?"

"Mhm, can you get out now?" She put her hands on her hips sighing looking away. He just sat there with his jaw clenched but she didn't care. She just went on. She got her stuff out for a shower and took one. She put on a white tank top and some red shorts with white ankle socks. She threw her dirty clothes in the laundry room and walked back to her room. Before she walked in she pulled her shorts down and from out of her butt. "Whew chile, we need to get you some new pajamas. You getting thick boo"

She chuckled at what her Mama said before laying down and covering up. "Probably preparing me for all the whoopings Ima get"

7/7/22 .