8.

[A/N: Bold chapters like this one, are special chapters! Don't forget it!<3 Enjoy.]

|ominiscent|

Sunnie entered the hotel room that Rodrick paid for that night and secretly decorated. She had a bandanna on her eyes to cover up the surprise. Sunnie was wearing a sleeveless black Lacey romper while Rodrick wore a blue champion shirt and some grey champion shorts with some black champion slides. When they finally enetered to the room, he removed the bandanna from her eyes which widened.

"Oh my god baby, this is beautiful!"

"It's all for you mamas"

"I don't know what to say, I can't believe you did this!"

He stood in front of her and got something out of his pocket.

"No words can express how I feel about chu'. I know we been for a month and half but, I already feel at the top with you so I gotta make sure you really mines"

He grabbed her hand and slid a ring on her middle finger.

She covered her mouth in shock, she was stunned.

"What's this?!"

"A promise ring babe"

He kissed her hand and carried her to the bathroom.

"I-I"

"I-I"

"Hush baby, just get in"

He put her down and she looked at him. They both unclothed themselves before he got in and she did. They started conversating after that. As she sat on his she looked back at him smiling, he did it back.

"What you wanna do after this?"

"Go to bed Rodrick"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am, you can't tell me what to do!"

"What you say?"

"I meant..."

"Yeah that's what I thought"

"I'm probably gonna do some homework or something"

"You're not doing that either"

"What then?!"

"Right now you gonna kiss me and I'm gonna massage you"

"Why we always gotta kiss?"

"Cause I love yo' lips"

--

After their bath, Rodrick surprised her with a cheetah print bra and underwear set from PINK. She quickly put it on and then a white robe along with Rodrick.

7/7/20

How i do?!

I need more votes y'all 🥺