7.

Sunnie's POV ~

Sunnie's POV ~

"Rodrick!"

"I'm loving this dress mama, I just wanna feel some of dat' skin"

His hand went higher before he stopped and put his snacks on the floor. He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I looked back and realized we were still at the top of the movie theater from everybody.

"We can't do this!"

"Why not? Can't nobody see us"

"But-"

"Hush, just kiss me"

I sighed before I obeyed him and held onto his shoulders. He pulled me closer and got comfortable in his seat.

We pulled away after five minutes, breathing heavily.

"I like you a lot bae"

"I like you too"

"I can't wait to make you my wife"

I gasped and blushed at the same time. I didn't expect him to say anything like this. We shared a hug before I laid on his chest and watched the movie.

--

(Next Month)...

Since the night we went to the movies and went on dates. Everything has been good between us and Stephanie hasn't snitched yet which is surprising. But today was my baby birthday!!! I waited till the end of class to give him his gift. I grabbed the bag of the 10 pairs of Calvin Klein boxers that I bought him. I handed him the box and sat on his desk.

"Aww thanks baby"

We kissed.

"I had to!"

He pulled me closer to him and caressed my face before pecking my lips twice. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair before getting my stuff.

"I'm getting us a hotel room tonight bae"

"Why, what's the occasion?"

"You being the best thing that's happened to me"

"Awe Rodrick!!"

"I'm serious, you're the best 'woman' in the world I could ever have"

--

Okay y'all so I'm doing the hotel scene in the next chapter sorry for this being short but you're getting it!

7/7/20

💚💚