My Valentine Story (Jonghyun ver.)

This is using I kay(?) If you understand. Kekeke

Your P.O.V

I was holding a packet of chocolate with a wrapper. This was never been in my mind before. Because.. I am a loner and I thought I'd never fall inlove.. But, here I am standing in my small kitchen, making a homemade chocolate.

You know what day is this? Today.. I'm gonna confess my feeling to him. Today is the only chance.

I've wrapped the chocolate. I checked my watch only to see 7:00 o'clock pointed by the pointer.

I tie my hair into a ponytails and walk outside in my red shoes. While sitting in the bench near a lake, I was imagining the scene of me confessing and getting accepted. I blush a little and shake my head. "That will never happen" I muttured myself.

"Hi, you're alone?" Suddenly, as if wind were blowing with flower.. the guy that I've been crushing was approaching me with a kind of unusual smile. In that smile, there's something hidden behind it's like.. he was longing for something.

I just nodded my head in really really nervous. I look at the ground while rubbing my hand against the edge of the bench. "________-ssi, you know. I've been thinking to stroll around the new bakery shop. Do you want to come too?" Yup.. he knew my name and I knew his too.

"Maybe, or maybe not?" I said to him with a small smile. Okay.. His name is Jonghyun. He was not a random boy you would find in a random street. He was a special person. He's lively, mood maker and kind. I can't describe more coz he was too hard to describe. They say, it's natural to fall inlove with him but for me it isn't..

Jonghyun smile at me and grab my hand. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

All attention were on us when we passed the road. And I felt.. a little shy..

"Don't be shy. I'll stay right next to you" He smile sweetly making my heart beats fasten. I tried not to stutter but.. "o-o-ok-kay" I heard his chuckle. And it was adorable.

I was really lost in thought because I didn't know we are already infront the bakery shop. Jonghyun nudges my arm making me shook my head.

"Whoah" I gasped as we enters the bakery shop. It was really refreshing, cake, chocolate, bread was everywhere. I ran myself to the corner of the bakery shop.

There, laying a chocolate chip muffin with a sign 'Take me'. I look at the muffin with a confuse feeling. I glance my back to see Jonghyun, but he was nowhere to be found. I take the muffin and walk to the cashier. Strangely, no one was around. It was like I was here alone and there's nothing about Jonghyun happened.

When I walk to the exit, a sign stopped me. It was saying.. 'If you stay here a bit more, maybe you can have a good fortune'. I laughed sarcastically. A bread shop? A fortune teller? What kind of joke is this. And where's Jonghyun? "Is this all a dream?" I muttured.

"No it isn't, come on there's plenty more surprises awaits" Suddenly a familiar person drag me inside. It was Jonghyun. I started beating faster again. All my words are gone, I can't say anything or denied anything.

He stopped at the center of the bakery shop where everything look so clear. "Look up" He said, while I lost in my confusion. I slowly tilted my head to have a better look.

It was a chandelier.. in a love shape. I felt my cheeks burning hot, probably I am all red now. I heard Jonghyun chuckled. And in all of method, I tried to run because of my blushing cheek but he already held my hand tightly and well, I can't ran with that.

"Don't ever think to run away because many surprises is going to come" Jonghyun smile at me with his dimple showing. I blushed and hide my face on his back.

I felt my heartbeat beating rapidly faster as Jonghyun drag me to where the chocolate chip muffin placed. Like I said, it was in the corner of the bakery shop. Jonghyun take the 'Take me' sign and hand it to me with a calm expression.

"Unfold" He instructed. I take the sign and start unfolding it. "W-What" My eyes were widen. Jonghyun chuckled as my tears drop. You know what's written in it.. 'I ♡ U'

Afterall this time... I thought... my love was one sided. But without I knew. It wasn't anymore.

"Is this true?" I said in a hoarse voice. Jonghyun caressed my hair before he hug me, "Yes"

It was a little dramatic, how I cry and how he still calm. "So do you love me?" He whispered by my left ear. I can't find any good word, so I just nodded.

"Well......." He stayed silents for a moment. Oh, maybe it is fake.. "I never thought you were the one I'm falling for." He said and kissed my forehead. I blushed and averted my gaze.

"H-Happy v-val-lentine d-day" I stuttered while looking at his beautiful eyes. He chuckled and held my arms. "Where my chocolate Jagiya?" Jonghyun pouted adorably.

My heart skipped a beat. I tried to control my emotion but I can't. If only you knew what this feeling is..

"J-Jagi?" I stuttered. Geez, why did I stutter everytime he said something cheesy. I think my heart will explode if he said it everyday..

"Hehehe I think it is cute to call you jagi, don't you think?" He show me an eyesmile which I never saw before. At this rate, I was nothing but a rock. I didn't move nor breath.

"Lets go for a date in valentine day. Because I want you to love me like I love you" He winked and drag me outside the bakery shop. And what I do is, wearing a blank face.

Jonghyun brought me to somewhere near a lake. There was a bridge, and we across it. I breath heavily, trying to remove my feelings. But the fact that Jonghyun held my hand tightly, make my heart heavy.

"Here. I want to tell you something.." Jonghyun look directly to my eyes. "W-What?" Again, I can't help but stutter. "If you look at the lake, something will happen" He said as I avert my gaze.

Something will happen? What did he mean.

I focus my gaze to the lake. "It's no-" I look back to Jonghyun and tried to said something..

But, he kiss me on my lips. I was blushing all of sudden. I close my eyes as I felt the warmth of the kiss.

1 minutes passed.. and I was getting out of breath. Jonghyun part away and..

"See, something will happen hehehehe" He grins and ran away while making a V-sign. My cheeks are full of the red taints and my stomach are full with butterflies.

"So, do you think you'll give the chocolate to me?" He make a puppy eyes and pout his lips cutely. I just can't resist the overload cuteness and nod my head in response.

"Thank You" He said and hug me. I just smile at him. Well, he's a child if you see the real him.

"I'll give you the chocolate at home, oppa" I said.

"Well, that's better this way" He pinch my nose and grab my arm.

See, I told ya. This might be my dream that I never wanted to wake up. So, if you see me pinch my cheek as harder as you want to help me realise it was never.. ever.. be my dream.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Who do you choose? Happy late valentine. Single awareness day (SAD) >.< I'll go post the other soon ^^