The confession (Minhyuk)

It was making you smile, how the kids running around playing freebies in the field together. "Everyone, take a break. The lunch is on the table," You yelled as the kids run to the dining table in the orphanage.

"Eonni, Minhyuk oppa come to visit you again," A small girl run toward you and point the front door. "Ne, don't forget to eat. Eonni will come back in a few minutes," You said and leave the kids in the dining room.

You walk to the front door and open the door. There, was Minhyuk with a box in his hand. "What's this?" You raised your eyebrow. He just grinned and said, "Not letting me in?". You chuckled and open the door widely for him.

"So, what is your motive behind this?" You asked.

"Nothing really," He assured you. You just nodded and let him enter the living room.

Okay, let start from first, you are an orphan living with other kids in the orphanage. You go to school and one of your friends, Minhyuk, always pay a visit to the orphanage. So, he is well known as the visitor by the kids. And they get along too.

Minhyuk sat on one of the chair and spread his arm widely, like doing an exercise. You giggled and went to the dining room. Your eyes were widened. The kids were gone and the back door were widely open.

"Minhyuk, did you see where the kid are?" You screamed, afraid if they gone somewhere. "I don't know. I just got here anyway. What is the matter?" Minhyuk yelled back.

"T-They're gone!" Feeling terrified, you run to the living room. You also saw Minhyuk gone. "This is not funny everyone, where are you!?" You was about at the verge of crying.

The light was suddenly off and you tried your best to calm yourself but everything became more scary than you thought it would be.

"G-Guys?". No respond..

Your heart was thumping. You heard a sound behind you.

As you turn around there was letters glistening with a neon light hanging on the wall. It was so beautiful.

You heard giggles from children. "Are you guys pranking me?" You said between amazed and mad.

One of the child step foward and gave you a note. It was so dark but gladly you can read it.

You formed a smile as you read it; "Spell the word infront you,".

You looked at the neon light which is infront you. Every children held it, making 8 children equal.

The word was.... I LOVE YOU.

You felt amazed as another child step foward to gave you another note.

"______-ah, we've been friend for 2 years. Don't you feel how my heary beating when you're around? Now, if you do or don't, just look behind you cause I'll be back hugging you in 5 seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2-"

"1," You heard a voice from behind.

You felt someone hand around your waist and it successfully made your head tilted..

"M-Min-" Before you could even said the person's name, he kissed you right away, softly.

You felt your heart thumping faster as it kept repeating. The person smiled as after pulling off the kiss. The person is Minhyuk, Kang MinHyuk :) You turned you body around to face him.

"_____-ah, maybe I should said this but I don't want to sound cheesy. You know.. people fall in love in a mysterious way. I don't know how I fall for you but you caught my heart. I just fall in love with you every single day. Don't you felt we should be criminal? You steal my heart and I'll steal yours? Ugh- I already did sound so cheesy-" He stopped for a while before kneeling infront you with his left hand on his back like holding something.

You smiled, "Minhyuk, I-"

"Shh, if you keep trying to interrupt me, you'll miss the best part," Minhyuk continued. "What part?" You hesitated.

Minhyuk take your right hand with his and planted a soft kiss on it. You felt your heart unbelievably beating faster than it ever did before. Suddenly, you was like fell into a charm. His charm..

He stared at your eyes lovingly,

"I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Like the world and all inside it was stopped for a second.

Do you love him?

Minhyuk revealed what he was holding in his left hand. Roses... He gave you the roses as he stand up.

"So, what is your answer?"

The light turned on and showed everything around you. Balloon? Birthday sign?

"Happy Birthday, _____-ah :)" Minhyuk congratulated.

"B-Birthday?" You stuttered. It's ridiculous, you forgot your own birthday. "Yes, your birthday. So, will you be my girlfriend?" Minhyuk asked you again.

Before you could answered, you heard the children cheering. "Unnie/Noona, say yes!!" They all said in unison. You giggled, "Who would ever reject someone I fall for too,".

"Jinjja!?" Without hesitation, Minhyuk hugged you earning a laugh from you.

The small girl earlier, went to you and tucked your shirt slightly. "Unnie, Oppa, if you done doing that. Why don't we go celebrate your birthday party!" The girl offered as you nodded followed with your laugh.

"Here's your present," Minhyuk gave you the box you saw earlier. You take it and thanked him. "Unnie, open it!" The girl said, making you opened the box.

You saw a necklace and it was curved on it; Taken by Minhyuk.

You smiled and looked at Minhyuk who was busy whistling to cast away his embarrassment.

"Gomawo, Minhyuk,".

"No, no. Call me oppa now," He instructed you and you laughed all of sudden.

"Now, now. Who  want a birthday cake!" You cheered the atmosphere as the children started to run to the cake location.

You went to Minhyuk and whispered, "This is the best birthday I've ever had,".

--------------------------------------------------

Yeah, another imagine!! Do you like it? I might be making my comeback (Okay I am not an artist so making comeback isn't my thing) for this year. Maybe, I'll be active for this story only from this first Aug until the end of Aug. Yay! So I might be updating imagines!!!!