Teaching (Jungshin-cute)

You are a student in a famous highschool and you are a nerd. One day, your maths teacher call you to her office. You rush out from your class to her office. When you arrived at the office, you saw a man sitting infront of your teacher. It's the school very very bad boys, Jungshin. "anyeong miss"you greeted your teacher with a smile. "_____, sit there i want to announce you something after you sit down so, sit quickly"The teacher said and pointed a chair beside Jungshin. You just follow her order and quickly sit down.

"what do you want to announce miss?"you asked your teacher. "Jungshin is bad at math and next week there will be a test since his parent want him pass this test so i need you to teach him"she said and pointed Jungshin. "why me?"you asked. "because you are the best student and you know i always busy with my work so, i need you to help me"she said. "arasso"you said and nodded . "okay thats it now you can leave"she said. You bowed politely and walk outside.

'what should i do how will i teach him when his attitude is bad'you thought. Then, you enter your class and sit down. soon, the class started.

The next day...

"huff a new day begin"you sighed as you walked outside your house and went to your car. Although, you are a nerd at school but at home you will be miss perfect even your driver said that.

You arrived at school earlier and saw no one at your class except Jungshin. "Hey _____"he said while smiling. "yeah h-hi"you said nervously because you never talk to anyone except if it important. "don't be scared i'm not going to hurt you i'm just asking when and where will the tutor be held"he asked. "This day after school and it will be at my home"you said. "okay but i don't know where is your home is"he said. "i will tell you later after school"you said. He just nodded and sit quickly at his seat as the other student enter the class. 'he seems so nice'you thought. Then,you sit at your seat.

Skip....(After class)

Jungshin meet you at the school garden. "This is my adress and i want you to quickly go to my house"you said and give him a paper. "okay see you there"he said and winked at you. Then, you went to your car.

You arrived at home safely. You quickly enter your house and go to your bedroom to change your cloth. You also take off your glass and have a break. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and you quickly open it. You saw Jungshin stood there. "come in"you said. "where are _____?"he asked. "here"you said. He gasped. "is it you or her sister. you are beautiful"he said. "this is me and you know i am different at home and school"you said. "yeah totally different" he said. "okay lets the class begin"you said.

Day by day, you and Jungshin become very close. He also very kind to you. You start to have a crush on him. As the close friend and a girl you don't want to confess him.

On the test day he call you to come to the school garden after the test. So you agreed.

"Jungshin-oppa where are you?"you asked when you arrived at the school garden. You heard someone sobbing and you turn around. YOU FOUND JUNGSHIN. "jungshin-oppa why are you crying?"you asked him. "my maths result"he said. "why?"you asked. "look"he said and give you his test paper. "you get full mark"you said. "yes and it is because of you"he said and hug you. "i thought something happen to you hahaha"you said and laughed. "yeah why are you laughing"he said and pouted. "hahaha you are cute oppa"you said and pinched his cheek. "_____-ah i want you to give me a present because i get full mark in maths"he said childishly. "what present?"you asked. "i want you to be my only one"he said. "huh?"you confused. "i want you to be my jagiya"he said. "should i say yes or no"you teased him. "yah"he pouted. "of course i will oppa"you said. "yey"he said and hug you like you are his teddy bear. "oppa i can't breath"you said. "mianhae"he said and make his puppy eyes. "oppa you are a kid inside of a bad guy body hahaha"you said and laughed. "don't laugh at me"he said and pouted. "hahaha"you continued laughing. He suddenly pressed his lip at your lip. You kissed back and it ended until two minute. Then, he parted away and take a deep breath. You blused. "oppa why you kissed me"you said. "you are busy laughing at me and that is my revenge why you want again"he said childishly. "no"you said. "haha may i correct you no for yes"he said and before you could answer him he suddenly pressed his lip at you.

--------------------

yah my Jungshin imagines is updated hehehe read it. ^_^