HORROR (JUNGSHIN)

"Take care eomma and appa"

The rain and lightning flashed through the haze as you closed the door. You even locked it so you'll be safe. Your eomma and appa went to a family reunion. So you alone at this time. You want to call your boyfriend to come over and accompany you because you are afraid.

You go down the floor and grab the phone. You pressed the number one by one and put the phone on your right ear.

"Hello it's me _______ can you come over to my -" you word cutted

"hihihihi don't go anywhere I will come to you hihihihi"someone with a creepy voice said.

You quickly shut the phone and start to press the button again. The phone still saying the same thing. You decided to stop calling but the phone ringing and you answered it thinking it is Jungshin.

"Don't go hihihihi" You shut the phone. It still ringing. You immediately open the plug but it still ringing. You ran to your room and found a woman sitting near the window. You approach the woman. And when you saw the woman face you collapsed.

"________-ah wake up"someone said.

"Aaaaaaaa"you shouted and realise that is Jungshin. You were very afraid, the woman last night is very creepy. Her face is white like she have been wearing a tons of face powder. Her eyes is red very red and something like tears but red as blood escaped from her eyes. She smile and says something but you couldn't hear it.

"Hey what's up " Jungshin said.

"What time is it oppa?"You asked.

"It's the middle of the night"He said. what!?

"Oppa how did you come here isn't the door locked?"You asked.

"You call me many times and when I want to pick up, the call ended so I think something might happen to you and when I arrive the door is unlocked"he said.

You remembered that you locked the door.... You immediately hug Jungshin tightly and cried not because you are happy but afraid that the ghost will appear.

"Oppa please stay here with me"You said.

"Yes I will"He said.

Both of you went to your bedroom. Jungshin said he gonna sleep on the couch but you tell him to sleep on your bed. You hug your pillow but the pillow is strange it's too big for it usual size. You took a peek and see the pillow turn into a scary little boy. He was smiling with his sharp teeth and his stomach is full of blood. You quickly close your eyes and when you open you eyes, the little boy GONE. You tried to wakes Jungshin up but he's gone too. 'Is that really Jungshin oppa awhile ago?"You thought.

You hear a sound at the window.. sound like someone laughing. You put your courage and took a peek. The sound came closer and closer and you hear something behind you whispering to you.

"I am right behind you hihihi"

You faint.......

.

.

.

.

.

You open your eyes..

"________ Why do you sleep near the window?"Your eomma said.

You didn't want to answer that maybe you will be rediculed by your eomma.

You, Yourself didn't know why the ghost came to you...

Jungshin also said that he didn't come to your house last night.

Every night the ghost will laugh before you sleep and said..

"I'll come to you every night and stay with you hihihi I'm always behind you"

---------------------

Hi that is my first horror story sorry if it not good.

^_^